DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

October chatterbox

U4ea

Lady Wordsmilth - I am a teacher too - I think that teaching The Legend of Sleepy Hollow would be such a great way to pull kids in, especially since they have the new tv show out. How fun! If you do it, let me know how it goes  :wink:

Hello, Kin!

How is everyone doing?  I got my neck brace off and am going to physical therapy.  Our weather finally cooled so I am very happy and content.  Next week I will be able to drive.  I have enough range of motion in my neck.  I haven't driven for 2 months.         

Yay!

• 2 weeks later...

October is my second favorite time of the year. If Halloween and Christmas were in the same month, the rest of the year would be screwed. hahaha

Oh, and HI! I'm surving school... barely! I have had to turn into a custodian in my classroom because... well, let's just say that no one else is doing it and apparently, I'm the principal's punching bag. *mutters* So, I dusted my room the other day for the first time since school started. Now I can't breathe. Ah, joy...

Making it through the month! My students are getting a little tired of their NaNoWriMo workbooks and most are ready to tackle their novels (yes!). Today is Book Fair day. Since I teach English, we're using most of my class period to let the 7th, 8th, and 9th graders go have a nose around in the book fair. They're excited. So am I. This should be one of my easier days. :smile: 

Archived