DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Talents

ulca

Guest Wynne Jessal

Min's talent would be awful!! You meet your friend for a movie and see oh! they're going to die in a horrible fiery car crash on the way home. There's nothing you can do about it. It WILL happen. Are you kidding? That would suck. I don't care how many baby viewings you have, just one of those death viewings would totally make it a horror to have. At least, IMHO.

Dreamwalking would be sweet though. I would totally be in everyone's dreams shamelessly. :twisted: I would much rather be a Dreamwalker than a Dreamer, if you want to make the distinction, since apparently the foretelling Dreams are difficult to decipher... at least for Egwene. In any case, that's one of the few Talents that could be used in Our World--which I assume is what you're asking. "Reading Residues" is not going to do us any good here.

Of course, there's always Compulsion. 8)

Dreamwalking seems to be the popular favorite, and I would have to agree. mats luck and the dice deal seem rather enticing, but the pounding in the head from the would suck. With dreamwalking, I could just hop around and send cryptic messages to friends, trip them out, and basicaly just screw with peoples minds :twisted:

Archived