DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MAFIA - **STARGATE SG1** - GAME OVER - TOWN WINS

Talya

i'm tired and i don't think i'm staying at work till 5 or even 4:30 so if i need to move a vote it needs to happen soon.

i'm as happy with tina as dice but i don't think there enough ppl online to do that.

so look at what we've got and how many we need to lynch anyone and decide what you want to do?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and there are 4 people not voting.

whatever.

if only they were here to vote then we wouldn't be running into this issue. Even if they just came in and voted randomly would be alright we just need room to work.

TBH, I've had enough of not-voting, not playing people.I just don't care anymore. I'm not gonna lynch who I don't find scum just because some players should never have signed up for this effing game.

time to hope for a random that favors us then?

Csarmi. As some of you know, my memory is really bad and I rely on notes. I can't find them. So I don't know what to say about Csarmi. It was odd that he claimed vanilla out of nowhere but I can't remember anything more scummy.

Lenlo has claimed cop. According to you his results doesn't fit the theme. On one side we don't have another cop claim but one the other side we have a lot of investigators. At least one of them must be lying.

NotBob has a lot of posts but I can't remember any feeling of scumhunting. Has mostly focused on Darthe and Lenlo, right? Don't know where to put him on the list. Need to read his posts again.

Pralaya. The investigator that I trust the least. I think he just made up the symbiote cop. If he really is our cop then Turin and Dice are millers. I think it was first today that he said that his pm didn't say that he is cop.

Dice. Strange claim but could work if it's not a every day ability. He claimed town symbiote after Turin, wich give it less credebility. I should need to read his posts again becase that is all that i can remember.

Dap. No explanation needed.

I never claimed Symbiote. You are putting words in my mouth and trying to uae ure memory as cover. I have no mention of symbiote in my PM

Did Despo claima anything? Why do I think he's scum?

i dont know why you think that but i think that bc on first read and on reread i find him misrepping very simple statements ppl have made, ppl who have since flipped town, more than once, bc he's taken some opportunities to set up future lynches, bs he's playing very polite reasonable and mostly quiet des which is one of his scumtells.

re the claims they got summed up several times since this day phase. i did it at your request yesterday, it's not that many pages back, so they're there.

i'll keep checking while i can to see if i need to move my tote but again that VC should be checked.

and again, i don't know if i'll be here at DL or what my opportunities to post today will be.

so consolidation would be cool cause much as i love the phaser game and bobs random hysteria... i doubt i can play this time.

This sounds like you find despo scummy yet you wont vote him. Isnt the whole point to lynch Mafia?

Csarmi. As some of you know, my memory is really bad and I rely on notes. I can't find them. So I don't know what to say about Csarmi. It was odd that he claimed vanilla out of nowhere but I can't remember anything more scummy.

Lenlo has claimed cop. According to you his results doesn't fit the theme. On one side we don't have another cop claim but one the other side we have a lot of investigators. At least one of them must be lying.

NotBob has a lot of posts but I can't remember any feeling of scumhunting. Has mostly focused on Darthe and Lenlo, right? Don't know where to put him on the list. Need to read his posts again.

Pralaya. The investigator that I trust the least. I think he just made up the symbiote cop. If he really is our cop then Turin and Dice are millers. I think it was first today that he said that his pm didn't say that he is cop.

Dice. Strange claim but could work if it's not a every day ability. He claimed town symbiote after Turin, wich give it less credebility. I should need to read his posts again becase that is all that i can remember.

Dap. No explanation needed.

I never claimed Symbiote. You are putting words in my mouth and trying to uae ure memory as cover. I have no mention of symbiote in my PM

Did Despo claima anything? Why do I think he's scum?

i dont know why you think that but i think that bc on first read and on reread i find him misrepping very simple statements ppl have made, ppl who have since flipped town, more than once, bc he's taken some opportunities to set up future lynches, bs he's playing very polite reasonable and mostly quiet des which is one of his scumtells.

re the claims they got summed up several times since this day phase. i did it at your request yesterday, it's not that many pages back, so they're there.

i'll keep checking while i can to see if i need to move my tote but again that VC should be checked.

and again, i don't know if i'll be here at DL or what my opportunities to post today will be.

so consolidation would be cool cause much as i love the phaser game and bobs random hysteria... i doubt i can play this time.

This sounds like you find despo scummy yet you wont vote him. Isnt the whole point to lynch Mafia?

We're all willing to vote him but the thing is we don't think we have enough votes to make it possible in the time span

i find despo scummy but i find you and tina and turin scummier, and dap in a different way.

and the fact that turins been pushing the des lynch since post 1 and that today especially he has pinged with every single post, in addition to the fact that i doubt we can even swing a lynch on you or dap, the two longest trains, before DL lead me to not want to throw a vote away there.

Archived