DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[OP Tournament]: Millon vs. Via

Niniel

Gettin right to it are we Via? Been lookin forward to my end of days. lol Glad it will be with such an auspicious individual as yourself.

*is pierced by arrows fo fire........Grasps Saidan and tries to heave Via off her feet with an attack of earth and...........................provides a deep and soothing foot massage of vibrating soil instead*

Attacker: Millon Rank: Asha'man Opponent: Elaevia Rank: Asha'man     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 11 / 14 Opponents: 11 / 11 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Spirit roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Earth (E1) Damage: 0

Via of the soothed feet - 100

Millon - 92

ohh, foot massage, thanks!

since that worked so well last time, Via tries again, but is distracted by the massage Mills gave her...

Attack: Arrows of Fire

Damage: 0

Via: 100

Millon who is holy enough already: 92

Glad to be of service Via! Enjoy. How's about a beverage as well?

*heaving a wall of water at Via with Tsunami*

Attacker: Millon Rank: Asha'man Opponent: Elaevia Rank: Asha'man     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 12 / 14 Opponents: 4 / 11 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 12 / 14 Opponents: 10 / 12 Spirit roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Tsunami (E2,W2) Damage: 4

Via the dripping - 96

Millon the holy - 92

*cough cough splutter splutter*

Mills! look what you've done to my dress!

looks like those fire arrows made you a little warm, do you want a breeze to cool you off?

Attack: Air

Damage: 7

Via the soggy: 96

Blustery Mills: 85

I think maybe you need to take a seat Via. You're lookin a bit tired.

*Channels a boot of Earth against Via's rear*

Attacker: Millon Rank: Asha'man Opponent: Elaevia Rank: Asha'man     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 13 / 14 Opponents: 3 / 11 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Spirit roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0  

Weave name: Earth (E1) Damage: 10

Mills with the cheeky grin: 85

Via the bit tender: 86

HEY HEY HEY! Watch the hair man!

*weaves a sizeable amoun of dirt on top of Via's head*

Attacker: Millon Rank: Asha'man Opponent: Elaevia Rank: Asha'man     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 14 / 14 Opponents: 3 / 11 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Spirit roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Earth (E1) Damage: 11

Dirty Via ;) - 75

Millon of the Scruffy Head - 82

*Mills tries his hand at yet another three thread weave and fails miserably. Offering, instead of an agonizing experience of being ripped asunder, I deep muscle massage of the shoulders*

Yeah, I totally meant to do that. That feel good?

Attacker: Millon Rank: Asha'man Opponent: Elaevia Rank: Asha'man     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 10 / 14 Opponents: 8 / 11 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 14 / 14 Opponents: 10 / 12 Spirit roll: 12 / 12 Opponents: 5 / 12 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Rend Body (E3,W3,S3) Damage: 0

Via witht he loose muscles: 75

Millon Red in the Face: 80

Archived