DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[OP Tournament]: Turin vs. Ithi

Niniel

So erm ... this is a little awkward, especially after last time we promised that we would never do it again. However, I have devised a cunning plan that means we will be able to fulfill our responsibilities - without breaking our promise. I found this dummy knocking about the True Power Practise Yard.

th1218411756064.jpg

And have created a Shield around it that exactly replicates my strength in the One Power. If you are in agreement, I believe this will be suitable for you to blow up, destroy and shred into pieces. My only regret is that it is not the real Ja Ja Binks and that Balefire is not allowed.

What do you think?

Arrogant little [PG13 ... bleep ... PG13]

Let's rid the world of these offences.

*Weaves together Air, Water and Spirit and creats a massive storm of wind, rain and energy that slaps Joffrey over and over and over again*

Attack: Cloud Dancing

Damage: 24

Ja Ja Binks the Abomination: 100

Joffrey the Git: 76

Oh. That felt good :)

Joffrey is buffeted by the high winds, the driving rains and finally by a huge Lightning bolt. He ends up flat on his back.

Turin sees the dummy on its back and starts to laugh uncontrollably causing his attack to fail miserably.

Attacker: Turin Rank: M'hael/Logain Opponent: JarJar Binks Rank: Storm Leader     Fire roll: 63 / 64 Opponents: 54 / 72 Earth roll: 50 / 58 Opponents: 52 / 62 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Spirit roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: EarthFire (E2,F2) Damage: -4

Joffrey the one with the straightup family tree 76

JarJar the fool that allows the Empire to come about 100 

Hey now ... concentrate. If that dummy is left in one piece by the end of this, me and you will be having words :wink:

*Creates the Illusion of Joffrey being a decent human being and presents the dummy with it, causing it to recoil in shock and horror*

These dummies are VERY lifelike lol

Attack: Illusion

Damage: 8

Jar Jar Blinks (and gets deaded by the Weeping Angels - if only): 100 (still ... :dry:)

Joffrey gets sent to bed again after having a stroppy tantrum: 68

Okay, Game face on. JarJar must go down.

Turin pulls on all the Saidin he can muster and weaves rocks at the poorly written comic relief. They pelt JarJar mercilessly for several moments knocking an ample amount of stuffing out of him...

Attacker: turin Rank: M'hael/Logain Opponent: JarJar Rank: Storm Leader     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 51 / 58 Opponents: 19 / 62 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Spirit roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Earth (E1) Damage:

Joffrey the slapped 68

JarJar the pelted 68

woo hoo!

Yay!

Crush the annoying CGI Spawn of Lucas!

ahem.

My turn.

*wonders if the Joffrey Dummy has a Soul - and proceeds to locate it and then CUT IT OUT*

Ugh ... it's all smelly.

Attack: Soul Slayer

Damage: 27

Jar Jar squished but still existing: 68

Joffrey the Truly Soul-less now: 41

Turin watched as the little kingling has his stuffing removed. Vowing to make that CGI fop pay Turin draws on Earth and Spirit. sending them both toward JarJAr. but the creature had too much vileness surrounding it and the weave failed to do any damage...

Attacker: Turin Rank: M'hael/Logain Opponent: JarJar Rank: Storm Leader     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 47 / 58 Opponents: 56 / 62 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Spirit roll: 43 / 50 Opponents: 63 / 64 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Riven Earth (E10,S10) Damage: -40

Joffrey slapped soulless 41

JarJar protected by abject stinkiness 68

I did really wanted him destroyed.

:sulks:

Oh well, I shall use the ULTIMATE WEAVE. Mistakenly called Absorb Heat in the Roller list, but actually it is the Frozen in Carbonite Weave!!!

*Pushes the Joffrey Dummy into the Pit and pulls the Lever*

All too easy.

Attack: Frozen in Carbonite (AKA Absorb Heat)

Damage: 48

Jar Jar still warm and breathing :mad: : 68

Joffrey won't have anyone queueing up to free him from being someone's favourite decoration: -7

Joffrey is DEAD :baalzamon: You have one try left, so that the number of Rounds is equal.

Joffrey frozen in Carbonite... EPIC. Will even Cersei try to save him? Doubtful.

Last chance... Only thing that worked was Earth so. here goes nothing. More rocks fly toward the former senator from Naboo. satisfyingly ripping him to more and more shreds. Unfortunately it was still not enough.

Attacker: Turin Rank: M'hael/Logain Opponent: JarJar Rank: Storm Leader     Fire roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Earth roll: 54 / 58 Opponents: 29 / 62 Air roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Water roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 Spirit roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0 True Power roll: 0 / 0 Opponents: 0 / 0     Weave name: Earth (E1) Damage: 25

DEADJoffrey -7

Alive JarJar  43

We have two leaders of the Shadow that doesn´t want to stab each other in the back?! I think I need to revitalise the Shadow or send one of you away. Which one... Hm...

Congratulations!

Archived