DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Point ... A Point ... Dear Basel needs a Point

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never responded well to good cop bad cop. Mynd tried it on me once and it just pissed me off. That was the game Ithi wrapped the town around her little finger for the first time.

Haven't been able to read you since.

I never should have told you to stop being nice.

Insects are the worst. They're gross. And I have a biological urge to kill anything that's gross. I don't like having to kill things. Especially when the damn cat is sitting on the ottoman completely indifferent to the creepy crawly strolling across the floor. What the hell kind of cat is that?

one that's nowhere near bored or hungry enough...

Most cats I've known have loved hunting. This one is a couch potato and a complete wuss. He's lucky that I'm only slightly less lazy than he is. Otherwise it would be kitty boot camp time.

He's actually quite good at bullying the other cat.  Pretty much the only thing he spends effort on.  Of course, she's also a bit of a scaredy cat in the first place.  Don't really feel like setting up a pretender as that would also mean more work for me.  I might just lock him in the bathroom next time I feed them though.

Especially the drop bears...

This nearly happen to me the other night.

I went outside on my balcony to watch the stars and suddenly a shadow passed over me. I looked up and it's a koala jumping from the trees onto my roof. They use my roof as a highway and everynight  I could hear them tromping over my head. They're really loud as well. Anyway this koala nearly fell on top of me! I could see it legs scrambling away trying to find purchase. I mean I nearly experience Drop Bear. I thought this only happen in stories we like to tell tourist.

Wombats can be dangerous as well. Don't trip over them in the dark on your way to the toilet.

They're also bigger than expected.

When I went camping in Wilson's Promontory wombats were everywhere. They're like wild pigs snuffling away on the grass. Got attacked for tripping over one. It was scary.

Archived