DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So exams are over...

Smiley73

Be a responsible adult and get a job like the rest of us...

*Is taking a uni class, and working 2 jobs this summer >_< *

poor you

When I was a Student I took my £745 Student Loan out so that I didn't have to work in the summer. Of course this was before the days of £9000 fees per year and not having maintenance grants.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I passed all my uni exams, now off until September

woooohooooooo

now I'm suffering from post-exam I-don't-know-what-to-do-with-myself

Roller coaster park :smile:

I have heard things about that game...

Good grief!

I can't believe you said that. A game? NO.

Step away from the pooter and GO to a Roller Coaster Park. Have fun.

we don't have those

#thirdworldproblems

the strategy I heard for roller coaster tycoon was to have a really steep downhill so people went really fast and were happy and increased your parks rating, and then the people get launched into a neighbouring park where the fall to their deaths, decreasing the happiness and success of that park

I played Sim City once.

My Sim got up, got clean and dressed, had breakfast, went to work, came home, made dinner, tidied up and went to bed.

The next day they did the same. And the next.

So basically I was using my free time to play something where I had no free time.

I didn't play it again.

I never played the Sims. I did play the original Sim City where you built the city. I always set it up for the most natural disasters ( it even ad a Godzilla attack) the actual building and planning was kinda dull but the destruction was usually funny.

it's been Eisteddfod preparation time here for the last week so I've been rather restricted on DM time

You are Welsh?

no but the did come from there, the Bishops headmaster at the time thought it was a great idea so he put it in place here and it's grown ever since

Singing and things?

Also ... I have purchased Civilisation IV and it is on its way to me. I played the demo version available to download online and can tell that it will be very helpful in passing the time.

It is a little known fact that Romans were Buddhists and they built Stonehenge.

Singing and things?

Also ... I have purchased Civilisation IV and it is on its way to me. I played the demo version available to download online and can tell that it will be very helpful in passing the time.

It is a little known fact that Romans were Buddhists and they built Stonehenge.

I reread the history they put on the Eisteddfod booklets today:

so basically we had the singing for over 10 years before the start of the Eisteddfod, and also speech competitions and whatnot throughout the year for English and Afrikaans. Then a teacher from Eton came along on a visit (I don't know if it's still done but I remember their choir coming here once) and suggested it to the then headmaster (the teacher had welsh origins). Then all the random other competitions got lumped together with the singing, some other stuff was added and the Eisteddfod was born

oh wait do you mean the recording of the house singing, I was going to do that now too

good to hear you liked Civilization :)

Archived