DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

So exams are over...

Smiley73

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the clouds are amazing how it just rolls out toward the sea like a phantom mountain.

You know what all the clouds and mountains remind me of? That movie the gods must be crazy where that bushman chucked the coca cola bottle over the cliff.

I wonder where they set that scene do you know?

We used to watch that movie in History classes after all the exams were done and before the holidays. It was our history teacher's favourite movie.

How appropriate.

Yes the clouds are amazing how it just rolls out toward the sea like a phantom mountain.

You know what all the clouds and mountains remind me of? That movie the gods must be crazy where that bushman chucked the coca cola bottle over the cliff.

We used to watch that movie in History classes after all the exams were done and before the holidays. It was our history teacher's favourite movie.

How appropriate.

is a rather cool movie. That last shot was probably shot by the escarpment somewhere...

wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God%27s_Window#God.27s_Window

I'm doing well at Civilisation.

I was Ithillipatra the Hopeless for the longest time ever ... ranked 7 out of 7, but now I am Ithillipatra the Magnificent!

That's right ... I'm number 1

Apparently you can play multiplayer with other people too. Would that be online? Do you think you could choose who you wanted to play with?

I'm doing well at Civilisation.

I was Ithillipatra the Hopeless for the longest time ever ... ranked 7 out of 7, but now I am Ithillipatra the Magnificent!

That's right ... I'm number 1

Apparently you can play multiplayer with other people too. Would that be online? Do you think you could choose who you wanted to play with?

awesome :D

quite probably

How appropriate.

is a rather cool movie. That last shot was probably shot by the escarpment somewhere...

WOW the name itself.

God's Window to give them back their curse.

I thought it would be more appropriate to throw it down the Cape Town mountain ranges to land on the all the city people.

I'm doing a summer term and still working so no fun for me. I was looking for a part time night job too, but I need something that allows me a little sleep at least.

Please get some sleep pronto.

Believe I've done this before and think that just because I'm clever could get away with it just by thinking that I'm sane and lack of sleep will not effect me.

It's not pretty the result.

How appropriate.

WOW the name itself.

God's Window to give them back their curse.

I thought it would be more appropriate to throw it down the Cape Town mountain ranges to land on the all the city people.

that would have been quite a trek, plus there aren't really mountain ranges in cape town just table mountain etc. there are more mountain ranges more to the north 

Yes we do have table mountains in here as well. The most fertile and rainy places.

I just want to imagine that coke bottle landing on an ad executive for coca cola's head lol.

You got served hahaha

that would be a wonderful full circle

A fellow Imgurian!

I'm doing a summer term and still working so no fun for me. I was looking for a part time night job too, but I need something that allows me a little sleep at least.

Believe I've done this before and think that just because I'm clever could get away with it just by thinking that I'm sane and lack of sleep will not effect me.

Haha oh I have been there many a time, gets bad after a while, though my sleeping habits are probably the best they've ever been right now.

A fellow Imgurian!

cool :happy:

Haha oh I have been there many a time, gets bad after a while, though my sleeping habits are probably the best they've ever been right now.

I can actually concur, though my schedule recently has not been as filled

Archived