DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right! I get what it does, and how it would benefit scum. I don't understand why the mafia would be given the role

Peace if you're not going to read the posts then you shouldn't quote them

Because it is a scum role.  It's not really that useful for town.  Now you are just reaching. 

Thork...not really concerned about your number of posts.  Its the quality.  All your posts look like you are hiding.  Not contributing.

No prob. That is definitely justified. Things seemed to move quickly over the weekend and it was 1st of the month so

I was swamped. Got two days off so I'm hoping to contribute more now that I can.

I think we all can benefit from more quality posts.

Thork could definitely use looking at the last two pages are very interesting.

I can certainly see a Follower along with a Tracker. I can even take a guess about who they might be.

Peace, I think everyone knows who you are now.

I think Nya could use a good looking at also.

All these character guesses are guesses.

1. Turin Town mason w/ Panchi( had 1x cop view) "guess who"

2. Arez Peace "Frodo" Town mason with BG

3. Nya

4. AH (viewed town by Hally)

5. Nolirion

6. RTE Shelob, 1-shot mirror mafia, lynched Day 3

7. Hally Claims JOAT "???"

8. Tina

9. Dap

10. Basel Boromir, Even night Vig, killed Night 1

11. Cloud Galadriel, Town Absorber, Killed Night 3

12. Leyrann BB

13. Darthe King of the Dead, Miller, lynched Day 1

14. Tiinker Saruman, Mafia Sympathizer with 1-shot recruit and godfather potential, killed Night 1

15. BG Sam, Town Mason w/Peace. (Also searching for Shelob)

16. Lessa Chuckles Claims Town Tracker "legolas?"

17. Tigraine claims town follower "gimli"

18. Pank  Town mason w/ Turin "guess"

19. Talya Claims serch for Saruman "Treebeard"

20.WBK Sauron MAfia Role cop Lynched Day 4

21. Dice

22. EP Witch King of Angmar, Mafia Vote Controller, lynched Day 2

23. Despo Elrond Town Doc Killed Night 3

24. Thorkin

Right now I would say the lead suspects amongst the unclaimed are:

Thorkin- That looked like a desperate attempt to stall Kronos' lynch.

Nya- lots and lots of  fence sitting

BB - uber lurking. With town ahead it might be worth running her up just to see what shakes loose

Noliron - similar to BB.

Dice - Fairly quiet but not pinging overly

Tina - Town lean

AH - Viewed town by Hally. Might be worth info lynch. Others to fry first tho

Dap - I have him as town.

Official Vote Count:

Hally(1): Noli

WBK(9): Turin, Peace, Nya, Talya, Dice, Tina, Dap, Chuckles, Kronos

Nya(1): WBK

Not Voting (5): Ley, Thorkin, Pank, Heart, Hally

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

That's a lynch!

Deadline: http://www.timeandda...ngs Mafia Day 4

You guys might have to wait for the scene, I'm sneaking in while I'm supposed to be doing work.

RAND I think kronos unvotted himself and I believe Tigs is the hammer.

All these character guesses are guesses.

1. Turin Town mason w/ Panchi( had 1x cop view) "guess who"

2. Arez Peace "Frodo" Town mason with BG

3. Nya

4. AH (viewed town by Hally)

5. Nolirion

6. RTE Shelob, 1-shot mirror mafia, lynched Day 3

7. Hally Claims JOAT "???"

8. Tina

9. Dap

10. Basel Boromir, Even night Vig, killed Night 1

11. Cloud Galadriel, Town Absorber, Killed Night 3

12. Leyrann BB

13. Darthe King of the Dead, Miller, lynched Day 1

14. Tiinker Saruman, Mafia Sympathizer with 1-shot recruit and godfather potential, killed Night 1

15. BG Sam, Town Mason w/Peace. (Also searching for Shelob)

16. Lessa Chuckles Claims Town Tracker "legolas?"

17. Tigraine claims town follower "gimli"

18. Pank  Town mason w/ Turin "guess"

19. Talya Claims serch for Saruman "Treebeard"

20.WBK Sauron MAfia Role cop Lynched Day 4

21. Dice

22. EP Witch King of Angmar, Mafia Vote Controller, lynched Day 2

23. Despo Elrond Town Doc Killed Night 3

24. Thorkin

Right now I would say the lead suspects amongst the unclaimed are:

Thorkin- That looked like a desperate attempt to stall Kronos' lynch.

Nya- lots and lots of  fence sitting

BB - uber lurking. With town ahead it might be worth running her up just to see what shakes loose

Noliron - similar to BB.

Dice - Fairly quiet but not pinging overly

Tina - Town lean

AH - Viewed town by Hally. Might be worth info lynch. Others to fry first tho

Dap - I have him as town.

Correct but I wasn't exactly the only one saying that we might need to hear from him before going through with that lynch.

I believe Tigs was the first to suggest hearing Kronos speak not I. I'm guilty of agreeing with that mindset in order to make

sure we made a wise decision on the lynch which turned out to be scum thankfully.

I am not disagreeing with you, peace. I'm merely pointing out that I didn't suggest it...Tigraine did. I didn't see any "desperation" in

that post either.

The lynch happened and we got scum. This is a good thing as it was successful. Now, let's get the rest.

@ Thorin...I had tracker as Aragon (he does the tracking in the films) and if there is a follower as Legolas (seems to see things from afar that others can't) - or maybe a watcher. in fact i would see Gimil being more of a vig...or something. 

The thing that troubles me about Tigs, is that she tells all to wait for Kronos to explain himself. To me after he came in and said nothing, then Tigs came in with her follower bit, it looked like that she was waiting for a response on the QT as much as on here and then came out with her list. It almost looked like an attempt to try and make him and her look town. It was my first instinct when I saw her post. The fact she couldn't see what use a cop role to mafia would be, seems a little far fetched, she has played enough games. Could be wrong thought, wouldn't be the first time. 

This escalated quickly while I was away.

Okay, before we rush into a quick lynch

I would like to hear more from Halia and

Chuckles if I could please.

attempt to say WHOA!! don't lynch my teammate. Who is We? did you ever vote for Kronos? Why is it important to hear from Hally and Chuckles? trying to desperately deflect to someone else. Chuckles has nearly been confirmed tracker at least if not town and it makes good sense for him to be town. Hally was already in the sights of town so that is the easiest person to try to put more pressure on.

I'm also wanting to hear why Hallia was chosen first to be voting on right after the results of the Night had been posted. Then, it went back to Kronos. There was two quick trains there. Just some info here to help figure out who to vote for is all.

Would like better clarification from Hallia about being a JOAT. I'm assuming that means Jack of all Trades. Be back at break.

Hallia was the initial vote for me because of the Cloud kill. I thought there were other better uses for a vig shot. Kronos in particular. There were many people calling for his head. But I thought it could be possible she was just wrong and not mafia. The jury is still out there.

I just wasn't what all it entails is all. I'm just taking things at face value until I can make a wise decision.

If you are taking things at face value then why are you questioning two claimed town PRs?

I agree as this is a very important lynch.

If be willing to hear from Kronos again.

What in particular makes this an important lynch? Is it important for town or mafia. Hindsight says that getting the role cop is a blow to the mafia. Again you want to hear from Kronos. Why?

I meant I'd not if. :dry:

Tigs has a point that there are so many roles especially in this game. I just hope instincts were right in this case and we got scum.

BTW, The story write ups are really good, Rand. :happy:

Again what do you mean by We Kimosabe? You aren't voting Kronos. It looks like you are trying to come up with a reason to not vote him. You would have been better off to just hammer him.

Hmmmk.

I'm gonna "guess" Turin&Panchi are Merry&Pippin, or vice versa.

I trust Turin, Panchi, Talya, BG and Peace. Their claims haven't been challenged, and make sense, so although I've had my doubts in the past I'm pretty sure we can believe them to be town.

Townish reads:

Dap
Heart

Tina

Got my suspicions about Hally and Tigs. I want to believe Hally, the JOAT role thing seems possible and although cased hard, she's lately come back with good arguments and of course the Cloud kil-- actually. Say she is... hmm. Will get back to that later.

Tigs could definitely use a looking at.

Chuckles..Dice... I just don't know...

BB, Nol and Thork are pretty much unreadable still.

Talya, I never said I didn't know how a file role could be beneficial for the mafia team. Now come on!

I merely stated I didn't see the point in giving it to the mafia as they have a pretty big advantage anyway. After further consideration (and someone mentioning it), I realized that yes, the town has a LOT of different roles so I can see the need for the balance.

If you don't believe my claim that's fine, but PLEASE, find more against me than twisting my words into something I didnt say. If that's the best you can come up with to make me look scummy then your case is seriously lacking.

Archived