DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lord of the Rings Mafia [Advanced Mafia] Town Wins!!!!

RandA lThor

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually hal out of everyone in the game, cloud wasnt the most suspicious, totally uncalled for

last VC

Official Vote Count:

Kronos(1): Turin

Dice(1): Heart

Despo(1): Hally

Hally(2): Chuckles, RTE

RTE(11): Dap, Despo, BG, Peace, Nya, Tina, Pank, Dice, Cloud, Noli, Talya

Chuckles(1): WBK

Not Voting (3): Ley, Tigs, Thorkin

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

That's a lynch!

Deadline: http://www.timeandda...ngs Mafia Day 3

Scene coming!

there's been no cloud train or anything

Well my opinion now is that Hallia and Kronos are both mafia. If you were a real vig you would have paid attention to the wishes of the town. I guess Kronos can wait another day. No that is what you probably want. If you are both maf then like I said yesterday you were trying to protect Kronos.

Unvote .vote Kronos

Nope.  Still a JoAT.  I still have my RB and Doc shot.  So if you wanna lose those, go ahead.

That's really awfully aggressive of you it's still too early in the day to feel any real kind of pressure , with only two vote at that; this look scummy !!!

Vote Hallia

Im town tracker, followed hal on a hunch last night and guess what she kills cloud..

Did you followed anybody previously ? what did you discover 

Official Vote Count:

Hally(2): Chuckles, Noli

Chuckles(1): WBK

WBK(2): Turin, Peace

Not Voting (11): Ley, Tigs, Thorkin, Dap, Nya, Tina, Pank, Dice, Talya, Heart, Hally

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

L-7

Deadline: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130605T11&p0=803&msg=Lord+of+the+Rings+Mafia+Day+4

Im town tracker, followed hal on a hunch last night and guess what she kills cloud..

Did you followed anybody previously ? what did you discover

fishing?

ill post the rest when i think it helps 

interesting Hallia. Don't believe that your kill on cloud was in any way a town action. I think that you are mafia. Either a true mafia JOAT or the Role Cop that Peace has said is on the mafia team. That explains the AH view if she is town. and your kill is self explanatory. I would think a town Joat would be more interested in using their protect and possibly the RB before the kill.

so i did some checking up on cloud's role 

An Absorber (or Role Absorber) passively and reflexively copies all active abilities that target it. The Absorber can then use its "absorbed" abilities on subsequent Nights (but only one ability per Night).

Absorbers are not commonly seen outside Role Madness games, but have been known to be of any alignment.

Absorbers cannot copy factional abilities like the Mafia's kill.

Convenient for you to leave that out Chuckles

Some moderators do not allow Absorbers to gain the ability to Roleblock players, even though the absorption is passive. They would also not allow absorption of nonfactional killing abilities (i.e. Vigilante kills).

Archived