DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ithi: the Queen of Shadows

Turin Turambar

Ithi you help me soooooo much in keeping the Shadow Faction smoothly. We have a bunch of really fun if twisted in a good way people. It can be sort of like herding cats to get everyone moving the same direction. You do an amazing job of keeping everyone (myself included) organised and having fun in a ebil but not mean way. You deserve some additional appreciation from me. So I start with some gifts...

A few lightsabers from some fallen Jedi

sifodyas2006052301_zpsc8956987.jpg

I know that it was very difficult having to watch Aayla Secura bite the dust. But ya can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

I wish that I could give you all these things but even they would not be proper compensation for all the hard work you do for the shadow Faction and the BT in general. What I can give you is my eternal gratitude for all that you do for me. And all my :wub:

how-to-train-your-dragon2.jpg

A small token of appreciation from your Midnight Blue Balefiring (well once May starts up) Dragon  :smile: Thank you for being you.

Your siggy making is amazing. The one you did for Ishy was beyond compare IMO

Even tho you have only actually created two mafia games they were both excellent. Sith might well have been the best game I have ever played.

The ideas and your clever implementaion of them have given the BT some other exquisite games. WoTopoly, Trivial Pursuit and now Scrabble. I didn't think Scrabble was doable in this forum but you figured out a way.

The organization that you have brought to the shadow is only outshone by the great exuberance you have shown in helping so many grow in their shadowiness.

You truly are the Queen of the Shadows  

:moiraine:

:baalzamon:  :myrddraal:  :myrddraal:  :myrddraal: :myrddraal:  :narg:  :narg:  :graendal:  :gholam:  :lanfear:  :sammy:  :rand:  

Awwww thank you Turin :wub:

Thank you for spending so much time on it. You say the nicest things and that was lovely to wake up to.

I don't suppose you managed to discover a cure for the common cold? No?

Don't forget you need to keep hold of that notebook for a little while longer. Think of all the fun you will have in May.

Archived