DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mix and Mingle Room (OOC chitchat)

Kathleen

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Kathleen, RGL of the White Tower RP Group and the mind that brings Seheria Sedai of the Yellow/Black Ajah and Kathleen Sedai of the Green Ajah to life.

Didn't I see Seheria teach one of the Novice introduction to Saidar classes? D:

Taught by a black sister.

Depends on the teacher. I've taught them a few "months" apart. Some it's a few weeks it just depends.

Do you guys write your own lessons, or do you reuse old lessons?

Again depends on the teacher. I think Kat writes her own. I reuse. I'm not a big fan of teaching neither Rasheta or Taia cares for it too much. *laughs* So I do as little work with it as I can. *G*

Does seem like a lot of work, but you could also come up with some very interesting 'twists' methinks. *Grin* 

Peekaboo peoples! How's life?

Popping in again although I don't really have any ideas for my novice char yet.... I should get her back on track towards raising I guess. Anyone looking for an RP atm?

I would love a good random RP with my returning Novice Venca Konora. As soon as i get my permissions squared away and, take a peek at her bio just to make sure my memory is not horrible. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*waves* Here! Uh, should be busy writing two essays that are due on... not Monday the day after tomorrow, but the Monday a week from that. Normally this would get finished next weekend but I'm in Wien next weekend and will not be writing essays there.

Welcome to the White Tower, NT!!  Just letting you know that I'm not ignoring your post there, I just didn't see it until today.  It's been a long week.

No worries about needing to do finals.  I just finished that this week!  I'll get a post up for you probably by Monday, but respond when you can.  No rush.  :)

In not sure the longest sherper. You may be able to search it though. I don't think we have any easy access place for it. At least, I know I haven't been recording them and haven't seen any other staff doing it for years.

Wb theo! I look forward to watching your little beat...erm, novice <.<.

What kept you so busy?

To those who have already celebrated, I hope your festivities were fantabulous!

To  those who will a visit from Santa tonight, I hope you have a very merry Christmas.

To those who's festivities are still to come, I hope you are ready in time and have a great go of them!

Feel free to chat it up about what you did/what you got and all the fun (and not so fun) of the holiday season.