DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

taking requests for a training thread

Who needs ws raised? Or just wants to play? I'm game if you are. Any ideas?

Visar falmaien is always up for a spar with sword, spear, or knife, or a friendly chat. He is WS 15.

Torvus might want to reintroduce himself as the cynical, alcoholic archer that likes to nerd out on obscure books in the library. He's WS 7.

Who's around to play? I was thinking it's been a while since anyone did archery in the warder's yards.

Edited by Visar Falmaien

I need to work on my Path threads, which is what I'm missing getting my next WS (and BladeMaster ceremony, I think... ). 

Ed is Path of water, but with the right set up I could make anything Water related.  Kyn said he'd help me with this, too, but I'm a bit out of ideas on how to do it. Any ideas you wanna throw in?

Ok so i'll start a basic sword thread or whatever you'd like to learn Arinth/Grey, and i'll keep it open if Aekold wants to join in after his intro. To you know, bruise two birds :p

Edit: pmed you Arinth about using an exisiting thread.

Edit: Ok, this is starting to solidify here :D  Going to help with your rp with Rekinu, will keep that separate. In a few days I will post a new thread (want to wrap at least one up first), to give Aekold some time to finish up his intro thread.  That way it'll be both Grey and Aekold training at the same time.  :D

Edited by Visar Falmaien

Haha i meant Mat Cauthon in the books, when he fights Galad and Gawyn ;) i'm not sure if Matalina did that.

Well i'll have Visar give it a spin; he won't be perfect as the staff isn't his best weapon, but he should do alright with people 1/2 his ws or so with a weapon that's suited for fighting multiples. Get ready to be bruised badly people :p

All - with Visar taking a LOA, I'm checking with him on the training threads and will help out. Once I hash this out, I'll reply here and then go after y'all to get your WS up. Go check out the Gauntlet thread on this board, I need some ideas!

Ok, i am waiting for more people to show up in this thread! It's lonely with just Rekinu and me :p

Cora you want to join? Or your trainee character Seia?

How about some newcomers and trainees too?

Arinth?

Aekold?

Thread is here and open to any WY peeps:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80731-staving-in-the-point-bluntly-open-to-all-wy-characters/

Hmm seeing as how you play both the trainee and the MoA, how would that work you think? :P Visar could help out of course, he'll probably be doing some lackeywork for Seail after she's done with him anyway lol.  Torvus could also potentially help show her around, but much more begrudgingly.