DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Someone is impersonating me and choosing to create this thread in my name without my permission

hazelkrs1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Hey Basel, Cindy, Tina! Sorry, got too busy last night and didn't get on DM.

I would also retrieve a pic of pliskin cause I love those movies and Kurt Russell, but I'm too lazy.

sign the frak into SG o r I will never stop crying and I will make up stories... convincing ones... lottttttttsa detail.... for you wife.

naow pls. :)

I would also retrieve a pic of pliskin cause I love those movies and Kurt Russell, but I'm too lazy.

sign the frak into SG o r I will never stop crying and I will make up stories... convincing ones... lottttttttsa detail.... for you wife.

I heard this from back beyond the grave again...

I keep trying, but I just can't simply get myself back into this site like I used to be :madmyrddraal:   Anyone got any tips? Mebbe I'm just more antisocial than I used to be... :-/

I heard this from back beyond the grave again...

I keep trying, but I just can't simply get myself back into this site like I used to be :madmyrddraal:   Anyone got any tips? Mebbe I'm just more antisocial than I used to be... :-/

it's ok, just sign and let nature take its course.

you may be suffering from real life. *shudder*

Lol, "suffering from real life", that's a great line. Mind if I steal it?

@Naertho: I'm a feral to tha bone! Actually when the game first came out I was balance, cause feral was broken at the time (as in almost non-viable, it sucked so bad). But as soon as we got our first major patch I switched onto the feral track. I mainly play the game for the pvp aspect, and well being a feral in pvp is just too much fun! (scratching peeps in the face wif my claws just soothes something deep inside, ask Cindy, she knows what I'm talking about :laugh:

I have done some resto in pvp too, and it's definitely a very potent pvp healer, but it just aint as much fun as power shifting through all of their kiting moves and just continuously laying in with the 'ol tooth n claw! You should give it a try, if you haven't already :happy:

Lame I can't take a screenshot. Just trust me on this Tress, he looks mawesome.

That is correct, Ithi! I thought it was a fitting image to grab, considering I seem to come and go like waves hitting a beach... and I suppose I could dole out 5 points for knowing the answer, considering I haven't given out any of my 20 points for quite some time

I do enjoy Japanese block prints IIRC The Great Wave was among that style.

Lame I can't take a screenshot. Just trust me on this Tress, he looks mawesome.

That is correct, Ithi! I thought it was a fitting image to grab, considering I seem to come and go like waves hitting a beach... and I suppose I could dole out 5 points for knowing the answer, considering I haven't given out any of my 20 points for quite some time

I do enjoy Japanese block prints IIRC The Great Wave was among that style.

You are correct sir! Unfortunately I alrdy gave poiuynts for it. I'll let you know next time I change my 'tar so you can take a crack at guessing it.

We've got a new billing system being rolled out between now and September. 3 million customers were transferred over the weekend and today everything has died.

They say it should be up and working by lunchtime, so I'll be running around like a blue bottomed fly then.

Archived