DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Spyro!!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to band!

Cav is the best place to be. Unlike infantry you don't have to dig laterines. And you get a your very own horse. And we have the best managed not-so-secret internal rank with three Orders(there i would go on babbling how awesome cavalry is but then everyone knows that :wink: )

plus being a knight feels awesome. Currently i am going through page program but i know why knights are so much better from another social group(sshhh... I didn't say anything about another social group only that cavalry is the best regiment to be)

Really? You think you lot are the brawlers? BAH!

The Infantry is where it's at. We have a newly refurbished hammock inn, we have a big poo-pit in which to throw cavalry members and their snooty horses, and we are the only hard workers in the joint! :p

I really don't understand why it's so difficult to remember...

It's flaming arrows.  Bleeding (and smouldering a little) is what you do after you've been hit :)

I'll at least give you that once in the Cav, always an affinity for the Cav... that much is true at least! While I am an archer, I like to think of myself more as a Cavalry Archer. And then it makes me go back to my days of playing Age of Empires on "The Zone" before msn ruined their gaming site with email-linked usernames. Boooo msn! 

I'll at least give you that once in the Cav, always an affinity for the Cav... that much is true at least! While I am an archer, I like to think of myself more as a Cavalry Archer. And then it makes me go back to my days of playing Age of Empires on "The Zone" before msn ruined their gaming site with email-linked usernames. Boooo msn! 

Oh. Thanks Horn. The Fudge Horn. That's what it stands for, right?

I like Fudge, but that is not what it stands for.

I also used to exclaim "Fudge Muffin!" when I would mess up in Mario Kart on SNES.

If that's not a nickname idea, I don't know what is!!  :tongue:

So are you having fun yet Spyro? 

*passes over a keg or two of Bandy*  You'll need that to wash down the other swill you've been drinking.  :wink:

Archived