DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He might have been right, but I doubt he had the reason right.

Because didn't he connect you with her on that? Lmao

Yeah, he did. And he didn't have the reason correct, except if they told her something like "say something similar to Ley (or maybe "the last poster") on your next post".

Sorry i was asleep

no im not a cop. I said i was sure, but what i meant is every part of my gut was screaming she was mafia lol

symp. Hmm i wonder when she was recruited

dice i bet is jumping up and down in the dead thread with i told you sos

anyone know what a governor does? I cant remember

And RTE i have nightmares just thinking about DPR as a player. Mynd i have awe for

The day Dap is scum we're screwed

This. This so much.

Oh, by the way, I still remember that game I was scum with Verbal... He got caught by the Cop, counterclaimed, and I'm pretty sure the Cop was actually the one lynched...

haha i dont get to be mafia that often so im probably very rusty

Ive been im games with mynd where he has fakeda cop claim since day 2. He was town and won the game for us prettty much. I think he only got 1 "viewing" wrong in like 6

it was very impresdive

For some reason no. It might of been a game that there was no cop (we rely on them too much tbh) and just tracker roles instead

he just seems to know instantly if youre town or mafia as if by magic. I wish he was playing still

id love to have a QT with him to learn some skills

Boo hoo....you are all so mean....lol

Go good guys!!!!

Confirmation that all scum are good guys, though I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that by now.  Nicely done Dap on the case, finally Talya's down.  I have a town read on Ed right now to be honest, because of the information, his roleclaim, and his general behavior.  Town read on Basel, Peace, RTE, Ley, WBK, and Ed because of claims.  Might have missed some.  Biggest FoS is on Cloud right now for reasons stated before.

Who has the Ark right now?  I need this info. 

All we know is that it is the hand of the mafia currently, I think Indiana Jones specifically.  If we knew who had it, that would be great. :P  Best bet would be to pick someone who you think is scummy, I personally would go for Cloud.

Archived