DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

They are the ones that I think should unvote and move to Talya

Really now, you have to realize at some point how your brain start fitting things together that aren't there.

But yes, I need to reply still. I'm actually tempted to try and start replying here at work. And hope I don't get interrupted or lose my post.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I'm sure you do. But you're not. Which is the most amusing part. About you.
The rest are just too lazy to check things themselves and offer up real comment. Or are mafia pushing for an easy lynch.

Ed every time I see your avi I [think you're town] a little bit more

And let's not all forget what the Cop said last Night.

:laugh:

A Trigger has been activated

The Good Guys are currently in possession of the Ark

Right after Ley posted. Just saying. Intriguing.

When I flip Town, don't use my alignment to vet WBK or Talya. I have a feeling the mafia are banking on that.

Going to try and get some replies to Dippity Dap in now. Porbably going to pass out and nap for lunch, though. >.<

"When you flip Town"?

You can better start defending yourself if you want to live longer than until we're out of other mafia to lynch.Or maybe before we're out of other mafia to lynch.

Morning

yalya i hadnt got up to ishys flip but youu might be right ttthere

I cant remember, did we get as list of what he could do?

I just still feel thaat talya is more likely aa PR outta the two and on the slim chance WKB is telling the ttrruth i say we lynnch her today

i dislike how a bunch of people are sayinng, dap made a good case, annd voting ed. They are ignoring the fact that i think talya first which makes me think they are skimmming. Im also sometimes wrong, and whenn people dont bother to questioon my cases it annnoys me

im right this time though. I can feel it

Well, I hadn't really noticed a preference for one of them in your posts earlier, but you raise a good point here that we can better lynch Talya first.

unvote vote Talya

Also Ed, no, Dap indeed is not confirmed town, but he is hunting really hard here (or appearing to do so). If you or Talya flips scum, I think we can call Dap town. Because no mafia team would be able to set up a plot that one of them reveals a plot of three others, vetting him town that way. Well, not if the first hints are at Day 1 already.

Yes, I'm sure you do. But you're not. Which is the most amusing part. About you.

The rest are just too lazy to check things themselves and offer up real comment. Or are mafia pushing for an easy lynch.

Ed every time I see your avi I [think you're town] a little bit more

And let's not all forget what the Cop said last Night.

:laugh:

On some people, jokes have effect if you want them to trust you. On some, they do not. I dare call myself one of those second group.

So we have two different factions (if you will) sprouting up as I've been reading the last couple of pages.

Cloud, Tal, Peace, Ley, Basel  are pretty suspicious of Ed.  They don't buy WBKs claim, or think mafia is twisting things to make themselves look better.  Cloud mentions that Ishy wanted to bus Tal after he fake claimed cop, which is interesting.  But Ishy's a realllly good player, so I don't know how far I would take that.

And Rand, Ed, Lolguy, WBK on the other side.  Rand makes a really good point quoted and bolded below.

Ed missing that Arez was already dead didn't look good to me, that kind of skimming is sketchy.

So really, those of us not on one side or the other need to decide between the two.  Going back through to pick my side.

Vote Ed

I'm convinced that he is scum after reading Dap's elaborate case on him. I'm voting for Ed instead of Talya because then we can also see if Kronos is speaking the truth or not. Talya can wait, Ishy also wanted to bus her after he fake claimed cop after all.

Vote Ed

I'm convinced that he is scum after reading Dap's elaborate case on him. I'm voting for Ed instead of Talya because then we can also see if Kronos is speaking the truth or not. Talya can wait, Ishy also wanted to bus her after he fake claimed cop after all.

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.  Lets kill a townie (who is more likely to be town) to confirm information by someone else who we currently think is town, instead of voting the person who is uberscummy, Ishy obviously tried to distance from.  

If Ed flips scum we need to take a good look at Rand and Lolguy too.

I was a one-shot vig - now vanilla town. 

I killed Arez, however, Arez was not my intended target.  I aimed at Ed and it was redirected because Ed has the same alignment as me.

Ed is town.

I can't help but pull quotes of what I find weird as I go looking for the case against me. The only one against me, I might add.

I still don't like this. It just doesn't make sense, and as much as I appreciate sonmeone vouching for me, I don't think this is legit. Which makes me think he is mafia.

Eddie - 4 (Peace, Basel, Cloud, Leyrann)

Right now, I think Cloud and/or Ley are possibly mafia. I think Peace and Basel are town, and I'm figuring at least one mafia is getting on my lynch.

Ley, except I was asleep for a bit last night, and this morning had PT and such. Don't act like I've been posting for 18 hours straight.

And too bad. The jokes aren't there for you to trust me more. They're there for a good laugh. Mostly on my part.

Hallia, it wasn't skimming. It was me bein tired and at work. If you recall, I was the first one to comment on the fact that there were two deaths. :rolleyes: g

Also, don't forget guys, if Ed DOES turn out town, we have WBK as confirmed town, if he turns out mafia (as I expect), we either have a weird power role on Ed, or a mafia in WBK. So either way, if Ed dies, WBK is confirmed to be of this alignment too. And while lynching a scum is better than lyching a town, I'd say that getting a confirmed town while lynching another town is not bad either. It's someone who you can trust for 100%.

And, I repeat, I don't think Ed WILL turn out town, if you just take a good look at that case Dap made. And neither will Talya I think.

Hate breaking up quotes. It gets so hard to keep track of where I placed the last quote line.

Gotta go. Reply coming later.

so computer crashed and  i lost everything
this is the speed version as i try find every quote again

So far, scummy read on Peace, Rand and Ley, although as stated, Peace may be suffering from a PR.

Town read on Ed and Talya.

Interested to se what's going to happen to Len and Darthe now that they failed to post as instructed.

May be scarce tonight and early tomorrow, chemo is a bitch.

look who has a town read on Ed and Talya so early in the game

BREAK

I hope you're all ok, Ithi!

The Grabs Hat Trap was bad, Player. It could have been worse. Imagine if enough people risked it and it took 2 people to lynch. D:
Even lowering it by three is bad.

Now, with 24 players, it takes 10 to lynch.

Assuming there are about 5 bad guys, that could be half our lynch. The mafia just won a major hand, methinks.

he starts off fearmongering
I call him up on his posts and

Yea, I gather it's just for today, but  I think it is pretty bad.

I'm not saying they can kill whoever they want, but it is has become extremely easier for them. Yea, the mafia won't all be on one lynch - this early in a game, they rarely are - but even still, it takes less to lynch and statistically, they have the advantage here.

And he does a weird and awkward back up
If he doesnt think they will all be on then why was he so intent on pushing this.

BREAK

It's not the end of the world, but we can't just ignore it.
Mafia wins by having a majority and controlling the Vote Count.
For today, they have a bigger hand in the lynch than they normally would.

It's not something we just ignore, Wesley!

Once again i refer to that post about not all being on the vote. I agree. its silly to be on the same train D1. So this isnt legit its just him scaring people

Also notice how he is buddying. He calls me Wesley not Dap when he is trying to buddy

BREAK

Right Talya gets called a Symp by Dice
Ed and Ishy are both quick to try discount dice and paint him scummy. (lots of people called him out, very few called him scummy)

BREAK

Len, as much as young Wesley has been pretty offensive this game, he has a point. Pull your panties out of those dark places.

right So Ed is buddying up to me again and using my real name. Watch as this changes

BREAK

I think he is going to suicide bomb someone. That's how it sounds. Bad Tiink.

A bit more needless fearmongering

BREAK

I really like Daps case and could get behind several of those trains.  However, it doesn't change that we would be leaving Ed alive to submit night kills.

So Darthe posts this, and Ed keeps asking Darthe for his case but doesnt really push too hard. He seems pretty sure he is safe

Then I do my case on Talya and....

I am skimming these giant posts at this point.  I see a lot of dice talk but no case on dice.

Pot. Meet kettle.

I see a lot of talk about Ed in your posts, but no case. Unless you expect us to consider people unvoting their obvious joke votes as a case.
Ishy comes out and tried to move the attention back to Darthe and Ed (who had a pretty weak case on him)
He tries to steer us all to Darthe (this is before my case on Darthe, we will look at how they act once the case on Darthe happens)

Then Darthe post this
http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-night-3/?p=2812726
He changes his mind about Talya and lets go of Ed for now.

BREAK

Darthe and Kae = looking scummy.

Talya = not so much.

Will be back for Drunk Mafia™ tonight after I sleep for a bit. Lock up your daughters. And livestock.

Now that Talya is almost off the hook Ishy gives her a little nudge.

BREAK

P. 17
I like how Dap got all flustered. It was cute. :laugh:
He is definitely a different mafia player than the last time I played with him.
Oddly, he says I started buddying him, which is just incorrect.

Just to prove the moment he starts distancing he switches to Dap

BREAK

Everyone have their sheep put away? I'm not wearing pants.

Vote Darthe.

Ishy pushes Darthe for the lynch
then talya

What I find interesting is all the people that have suddenly come out of the wood work and said I'm town..I know I am, but there is no way they know. Darthe and Kae spring to mind for this. Both they go and put votes on other people. Kae on Dice as well. So Cloud, Mish and Kae have jumped on the Dice bandwagon. There is only one way that someone could know I'm town and that is if they are mafia. I also would like Darthe to explain his comment on me and Cloud more. Kae's vote on Dice and saying she thought I was town also stood out to me, in fact I felt it was quite scummy. She is another that has not said much and spammed a bit odd comment then comes in with she thinks I'm town and votes Dice, also no explanation.

Bold. Same two names. Funny that
Also italics. An example of nonsense that you post sometimes and you asked me to prove
But look how she links everyone.

BREAK

I can't believe that no one but me is voting for Darthe.

We now have two competing trains, but only a day and a half to get er dun. Somebody wow me.

Unvote.

Darthe doesnt seem to be gaining traction but he stops pushing cos Ed and Talya are out of the running at this point

*wows Ishy* Either Darthe is just playing poorly while trying to see what pops up, or he is a Jester, imo.

So at this point Ed doesnt think Darthe is mafia

A Jester? With this theme?

Doubt it. Only character that would fit would be the monkey. :laugh:

Wait. That's you isn't it?

Ishy doesnt try to fight for his claim that Darthe is mafia. He just dicounts a jester. It would seem more normal if ishy had said "doubt it" blah blah blah "He is probably mafia"
normally ishy fights harder.
After many attempts I finally post my WOT on Darthe

Vote Leyrann

I've already said WBK shouldn't be confirmed town when I flip Town.
Major FoS at Ley. WBK's claim is too off the wall to be considered a useful tell for confirming him.

Ley pushing this issue is very scummy, imo.

Leaving hangar. Will post at home.

Eddie - 4 (Peace, Basel, Cloud, Leyrann)

Right now, I think Cloud and/or Ley are possibly mafia. I think Peace and Basel are town, and I'm figuring at least one mafia is getting on my lynch.

Ley, except I was asleep for a bit last night, and this morning had PT and such. Don't act like I've been posting for 18 hours straight.

And too bad. The jokes aren't there for you to trust me more. They're there for a good laugh. Mostly on my part.

Hallia, it wasn't skimming. It was me bein tired and at work. If you recall, I was the first one to comment on the fact that there were two deaths. :rolleyes: g

Ahhh, see, now that's understandable. :)

Hallia, I'd like to point out that, of that list that you mentioned there, at least Peace and Basel are seen as confirmed town because of RTE's claim.

I didn't point them out as being mafia, just looking at who has chosen sides on this front.

I just had a post and Chrome went funny on me again and I lost it...

so 

@ hallia, in your post (the one before that one) you said I was suspicious of Ed, infact I thought I said I wasn't, I thought he was desperate because he seemed to be getting frustrated because people didn't seem to be listening or understanding him. his claim seemed to ring true about trying to go for darthe, and no one else had claimed it!

RTE: his claim of Basal and Peace being town, I'm more than likely to believe it. Doesn't mean that RTE is town, it would be a good way to look town. I think we had all worked out that Peace wasn't mafia, no matter how frustrating he was being! 

I'm trying to understand how Ley gets that Kronos must be the alignment that Ed is. There was no need for Kronos to say what he did. If Ed is town, it won't prove Kronos is town, Kronos could just be saying that he was trying for Ed. It could be that if he said that and Ed did come up Mafia he could bring it up again to make him look town, when he was mafia. however it doesn't mean he would 100%, nor does it the other way. He still could use that excuse about going for Ed (he had a lot of suspicion on him at the time) and use the excuse of it going to someone else (when he really targeted Arez) to make him look town. So No...Ed's alignment doesn't make kronos a cert for town or mafia.

Dap - I'm still trying to see why you think I would claim RB, where am I supposed to have used it. If I was going to claim I would something to back it up. So I really can't see what you are on about! 

At this point after reading through everything I feel good cases have been made against Ed and Talya.

I do sort of believe Ed just messed up with the Arez mistake but not that it is necessarily a scum tell. I feel like WBK put himself at risk by saying Ed is town. If Ed turns up town, WBK can still be Mafia or a Town PR, as both would know that Ed is scum. Saves WBK's own ass, really. But what has been said about Ed can't be ignored either, and his posting in the last 30 odd hours has me feeling like he's hanging on for dear life, while Ed is usually more confident and brushes off accusations. I almost feel like he has less to work with now so he can't be as aggressive in his defense. I also find the Ley vote a little off.

Talya is an odd one. I feel she isn't taking her accusations seriously and what Dap said has a lot of weight to it. Mostly because it makes sense. I feel it is very possible that Talya is scum right now, but she's still playing like she doesn't feel the need to truly make a case for herself.

Vote Talya.

That being said, I'm looking forward to when Ed finally gets around to posting his post he keeps alluding to...

So we have two different factions (if you will) sprouting up as I've been reading the last couple of pages.

Cloud, Tal, Peace, Ley, Basel  are pretty suspicious of Ed.  They don't buy WBKs claim, or think mafia is twisting things to make themselves look better.  Cloud mentions that Ishy wanted to bus Tal after he fake claimed cop, which is interesting.  But Ishy's a realllly good player, so I don't know how far I would take that.

And Rand, Ed, Lolguy, WBK on the other side.  Rand makes a really good point quoted and bolded below.

Ed missing that Arez was already dead didn't look good to me, that kind of skimming is sketchy.

So really, those of us not on one side or the other need to decide between the two.  Going back through to pick my side.

Vote Ed

>

Vote Ed

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.  Lets kill a townie (who is more likely to be town) to confirm information by someone else who we currently think is town, instead of voting the person who is uberscummy, Ishy obviously tried to distance from.  

If Ed flips scum we need to take a good look at Rand and Lolguy too.

This actually reminds me of something. Not only is Cloud not contesting my evidence in any sort of way at all, he is setting up future lynches because of something that we have no 100% sure way of knowing.  Also, he leaves WBK off his list.  This last quote really is weird, strong FoS on Cloud.

Current Vote Count

Talya - 3 (Rand, Leyrann, RTE)

Eddie - 3 (Peace, Basel, Cloud)

Leyrann - 1 (Eddie)

Currently Not Voting - 8 (Talya, Chuckles, Cyan, Hallia, Player, WBK, Maw, Mish)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm GMT Thursday 14th March.

Day 4 Deadline

Again, anyone who posts from now on, if you have not voted, please make a stand and vote, and if you really really don't want to vote, make sure you will be here before deadline and put down who you think will vote.  I think this will narrow down last minute lynches.

Archived