DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're making the mistake of assuming I knew about your PR. :rolleyes:

The only reason I backed off is because I realized a new possibility. Once you *finally* claimed you were just a 1-shot, I changed my thought process. Before that, in my mind, you were a SK, plain and simple. 

Also, RTE's comments along with my divulging the Ark info made it pretty clear I was likely town.  Plus I admitted shooting Kae.  You wanted me lynched, PR'd me to make me look scummy, then came out swinging with the first post of the day.  You are scum Ed. 

The thing is, I'll keep perusing an option while I am formulating new ideas. I didn't just up and decide to switch. Go back and follow along, and you might actually catch some hints. 

Plus, switching too early gets no info. I had to see who was pushing and prodding. 

Roo, I know. Me too. :laugh: 

You're making the mistake of assuming I knew about your PR. :rolleyes:

The only reason I backed off is because I realized a new possibility. Once you *finally* claimed you were just a 1-shot, I changed my thought process. Before that, in my mind, you were a SK, plain and simple. 

Also, RTE's comments along with my divulging the Ark info made it pretty clear I was likely town.  Plus I admitted shooting Kae.  You wanted me lynched, PR'd me to make me look scummy, then came out swinging with the first post of the day.  You are scum Ed. 

I don't think you divulged that info until after, anyways. 

I know you admitted shooting Kae. That was part of it. Pay attention. :tongue: 

And yes, I wanted you lynched. To me, you were still scummy as hell. It wasn't until later I decided you were Town. 

I don't hand out PRs, though, and nor did I know of yours. Granted, the fake "bloody" business is one of the reasons I DIDN'T trust you. Why would anyone trust you had dual PRs? I assume that is why you gave up saying bloody.

I never lied about a PR.  I never came close to stating I had a PR on the bloody thing.  That was supposition that others made.  The only thing that I could be guilty of is failure to correct them. 

I chose not to correct them because I wanted to see who would use it as an excuse to vote or paint me in a bad light.  Ishy'd comments were telling weren't they?

Ed you continue to misrepresent what I have said and you attribute things to me that I have never said.  Can you explain the reasoning behind that?

You also said there were ways to stop it. Did you want us to lynch you? Lynch you in your other games so you wouldn't need a way to remember which game was which? You did nothing to dispel the idea that it was a PR and even made comments to try and cement that idea.  

Just because you didn't say you had a PR doesn't mean you didn't lie about it. 

Yea, I'm trying to explain to you how and why you looked scummy. Practically this whole game, we've had to drag the reasoning for your actions out of you, and it has been no easy going. 

You also said there were ways to stop it. Did you want us to lynch you? Lynch you in your other games so you wouldn't need a way to remember which game was which? You did nothing to dispel the idea that it was a PR and even made comments to try and cement that idea.  

Just because you didn't say you had a PR doesn't mean you didn't lie about it. 

Yea, I'm trying to explain to you how and why you looked scummy. Practically this whole game, we've had to drag the reasoning for your actions out of you, and it has been no easy going. 

You said it was fact I lied about a PR.  That was not fact.

There was one way to stop me.  Yes lynch me.  I wasn't gonna stop otherwise.  Again, I didn't lie.

Even if I did..lying is not a sign of scum.  I've lied many more times as a town player then I ever have as scum.  Most good players do creative scum hunting that includes lying.  So...you can get off your high horse.

*sigh*
Omitting is a lie. 

*snort* I'm not saying lying is a bad thing. I agree with you. The latter part of when I was still voting you was a lie. 

But you caused a LOT of confusion and when people FoSed you for your actions, you just kept on going, causing more and more problems. You were lying for the most part of 3 game days. And until just recently have cleared all of your lies up. Near as I can tell, anyways. 

I'm "wah wahing" about it because you're the one who is acting holier than art thou here. I admit to what I have done this game. And I didn't cause a shed load of problems. 

And here comes Mish with some more grade A casing. Methinks Mish might be one to look at. 

I'm not trying to seem town. I'm just telling it like it is. :tongue: 

For those of you who are interested in following the story, I have now added the Scenes I missed yesterday. Here are a Links to them:

trap post: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-night-3/page-98

Lynch scene: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79828-mafia-game-indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-night-3/page-103

Peace, where sis I come out gunning for you and asking loads of Questions...

So both Peace and Ley went for Len, well done guys you got rid of the Doc! Talk about overkill. 

So again we have two townies dead at this rate we will over run by the mafia! And who was it that was saying how so good for town Vig were!

I still think there is something odd about having two Vig in the game. If Ley is speaking the truth and has only one shot, he is now harmless, so to speak. But Peace, why don't you be honest with us and let us know how many kills you have left! I think you are a serial killer. 

One Question - I'd already said about being a serial killer and after the events of the night I was going to ask again as I had before! Plus I have said here I didn't think you were mafia and I wasn't looking for a lynch, but some answers. Which in Mafia is quite common. 

I did not bloody shoot last night.  Was hoping to bloody draw the mafia kill on me.

As you seem to be good at killing the town for them why would they?

>I believe Ley is bloody vig as well. 

Read the post by Ithi, there were two kills on Len, that is why he died, first one he was going to live from, then the last came in! So as Ley already claimed one shot, Dice is obviously Mafia, that leaves you! Or are you now going to tell us there is another Vig out there? 

Another Question about why the mafia would go for you, I was just responding to what you are saying

If you read it the second dart came in from somewhere else. I'm actually guessing could have been ley, but different from being shot. So he was got at twice!

No question

Looks like Talya has caught on to her mistake.  She's disappeared.  Talya..ask me some more questions will ya?

now you really want me to ask you Questions, why would you do that! I had asked two obvious ones before but now you are pushing me too. I didn't get you weren't allowed to answer questions!

What mistake have I made, I asked you to explain yourself, and you keep adding and changing it. I don't think you are scum! " one shot Vig I can go with, but you lied yesterday and made out you weren't. You said you would not go for anyone true, but you also said you had a list! and would chose one, so which is it. now you say you have info, which I know is wrong (at least my part). 

Hoping I had gone to bed, as I usually have gone by now. So you use that to say I have disappeared to make me look like I had gone off. 

If you have no more kills, then there should only be a mafia kill tonight? 

didn't expect answer to this it was more a rhetorical question!

Then you say about you having info that me and Ed were mafia was made, just because you thought we were because we asked you questions after what had happened the day before and that night! No wonder Ishy took one of us and made it look like I was mafia too!

Back at the old man's house, a man reached in through an open window and liberally covered a bowl of dates with something that would be instantly fatal. Satisfied that his work was done he left.

Indiana and his associate we still congratulating themselves. If the Nazi's Staff was too long, then he still had a chance to find the Ark first and save Marion.

He reached for a date and threw it up , his mouth open wide to catch it as it fell. His associate snatched it out of the air and pointed to where a small cappuchin monkey lay stiff and dead, the remains of a date nearby. 'Bad Dates' was all he said.

Arez - The Cappuchin Monkey (Hello Cindy :wink:) - Town - Vanilla - has been Killed

That night, Indiana went to the dig site. Armed with the headpiece, and a correct size staff, he waited until the sun rose - its light creating a beam that pointed to the exact location of the Well of the Souls. With that in his possession, he was sure that he would be able to negotiate for Marion's safe return. After carefully noting down the co-ordinates in his notebook, he climbed back up out of the Map Room and disguised as just another excavator, made his way across the sand to where he knew the final treasure awaited. Passing by a tent that had its door hanging half open, he saw a familiar form. Marion! Excellent, he could rescue her AND find the Ark too. He rushed into the tent, 'Marion ... Marion' he said. But she did not reply. His eyes took in the whiteness of her skin, the stillness of her body. He reached to touch and she was cold. She was gone.

He sat down on the floor hard, stunned, shocked, there were no words that could describe losing her.

He would have waited there forever had someone else not walked in. The Site Commander! It was HIS FAULT. A need for revenge burned inside Indiana and he took out his gun and fired, hitting the one who had ordered Marion's death right between the eyes, killing him instantly.

Roo - Colonel Oberst Herman Dietrich - Cop - Town - has been Killed

His need for vengeance sated for the moment, Indiana leaned over and gave Marion one last kiss. He failed to protect her, but he was damn sure he wasn't going to let them get the Ark. He paused for a moment before leaving, but didn't look back.

By the time he arrived at the location of the Well of Souls it was dark. His associate had already found the opening and together they looked down into it.

His associate spoke first, 'Indy, why does the floor move?' 'Give me your torch.' replied Indiana. He took the torch and dropped it down into the tomb, revealing thousands of snakes.

His face turned pale. 'Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?' he said. 'Asps... very dangerous.' replied his associate, 'You go first.'

Those watching, nodded. They had blinked back tears as Indiana found Marion, but now the adventure was back on ...

It is now Day 4. With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm Thursday 14th March.

Day 4 Deadline

Back at the old man's house, a man reached in through an open window and liberally covered a bowl of dates with something that would be instantly fatal. Satisfied that his work was done he left.

Indiana and his associate we still congratulating themselves. If the Nazi's Staff was too long, then he still had a chance to find the Ark first and save Marion.

He reached for a date and threw it up , his mouth open wide to catch it as it fell. His associate snatched it out of the air and pointed to where a small cappuchin monkey lay stiff and dead, the remains of a date nearby. 'Bad Dates' was all he said.

Arez - The Cappuchin Monkey (Hello Cindy :wink:) - Town - Vanilla - has been Killed

That night, Indiana went to the dig site. Armed with the headpiece, and a correct size staff, he waited until the sun rose - its light creating a beam that pointed to the exact location of the Well of the Souls. With that in his possession, he was sure that he would be able to negotiate for Marion's safe return. After carefully noting down the co-ordinates in his notebook, he climbed back up out of the Map Room and disguised as just another excavator, made his way across the sand to where he knew the final treasure awaited. Passing by a tent that had its door hanging half open, he saw a familiar form. Marion! Excellent, he could rescue her AND find the Ark too. He rushed into the tent, 'Marion ... Marion' he said. But she did not reply. His eyes took in the whiteness of her skin, the stillness of her body. He reached to touch and she was cold. She was gone.

He sat down on the floor hard, stunned, shocked, there were no words that could describe losing her.

He would have waited there forever had someone else not walked in. The Site Commander! It was HIS FAULT. A need for revenge burned inside Indiana and he took out his gun and fired, hitting the one who had ordered Marion's death right between the eyes, killing him instantly.

Roo - Colonel Oberst Herman Dietrich - Cop - Town - has been Killed

His need for vengeance sated for the moment, Indiana leaned over and gave Marion one last kiss. He failed to protect her, but he was damn sure he wasn't going to let them get the Ark. He paused for a moment before leaving, but didn't look back.

By the time he arrived at the location of the Well of Souls it was dark. His associate had already found the opening and together they looked down into it.

His associate spoke first, 'Indy, why does the floor move?' 'Give me your torch.' replied Indiana. He took the torch and dropped it down into the tomb, revealing thousands of snakes.

His face turned pale. 'Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?' he said. 'Asps... very dangerous.' replied his associate, 'You go first.'

Those watching, nodded. They had blinked back tears as Indiana found Marion, but now the adventure was back on ...

It is now Day 4. With 15 alive it takes 8 to Lynch.

The Day 4 Deadline is 9pm Thursday 14th March.

Two kills? Weirdsauce. 

I don't have the Ark.

Didn't basel you would get if he was killed or something?

Indeed. Mish, you would have received the ark if I had died while it was still in my possession. It was stolen from me, therefore my will means nothing. On a side note, it being stolen from me is irrelevant to my admitting to having it, assuming that other ark thief's power is like my own. I had the power to take it from whoever had it, and I didn't even know Peace had it before me till after I stole it.

I was a one-shot vig - now vanilla town.

I killed Arez, however, Arez was not my intended target. I aimed at Ed and it was redirected because Ed has the same alignment as me.

Ed is town.

I'm glad and all, but confused.

Archived