DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ishy is just sowing wifom now that he's gonna die.

I will hammer Ishy.

There is no mafia gain for Roo to claim cop now if he isn't. It's a bit silly to paint him in a bad light considering scum would not sacrifice themselves so easily.

RTE..i suggest you change your vote or you are going to look scummy.

Again, I will be the final vote on Ishy. I have my reasons.

Here ya go.

I will hammer Ishy.

There is no mafia gain for Roo to claim cop now if he isn't. It's a bit silly to paint him in a bad light considering scum would not sacrifice themselves so easily.

alright I saw it now.. I read the vote, but I just read the reasons to vote Ishy, not about him hammering. You could have bolded and capsed it..

I will hammer Ishy.

Top of page 97. 

So no, there wasn't "post flooding" when he said it. You wouldn't have missed it. 

Because you made this post SEVEN posts later. It's also where you voted Talya when we had her lynch wouldn't provide any real info. 

What I'm battling right now is, probability.

If Roo is mafia, chances are he found out that Ishy is the cop and decided to pull a wild card, 1 for 1. Seing as Roo has not said much, relating him to anyone else would be near impossible and it would be just that, 1 for 1.

If Ishy is mafia, he's using a gambit (by killing Talya) to net him more cred to be able to lynch the real cop should night kill fail, although this seems to be alot more risky, because it would potentially end up with two scum dead.

So right now it seems more plausible that Ishy is Cop, because if he isn't, we will be getting alot of information after lynching him. 

Vote Talya

I will hammer Ishy.

Top of page 97. 

So no, there wasn't "post flooding" when he said it. You wouldn't have missed it. 

Because you made this post SEVEN posts later. It's also where you voted Talya when we had her lynch wouldn't provide any real info. 

>What I'm battling right now is, probability.

If Roo is mafia, chances are he found out that Ishy is the cop and decided to pull a wild card, 1 for 1. Seing as Roo has not said much, relating him to anyone else would be near impossible and it would be just that, 1 for 1.

If Ishy is mafia, he's using a gambit (by killing Talya) to net him more cred to be able to lynch the real cop should night kill fail, although this seems to be alot more risky, because it would potentially end up with two scum dead.

So right now it seems more plausible that Ishy is Cop, because if he isn't, we will be getting alot of information after lynching him. 

Vote Talya

Little correction, Talya's lynch would give information as I said in one of my summaries, just that Ishy's was more sure to give us information and also was most likely more important.

Official Vote Count:

Ishy - 10 (Roo, Dap, Rand, Talya, Cloud, Eddie, Hallia, Maw, Arez, Peace)

Talya - 1 ( Ishy)

Eddie - 3 (Mish, Basel, Ark

Currently not voting - 6 ( Chuckles, RTE, Cyan, Leyrann,  WBK, Peace)

With 18 alive it is 10 to lynch.  That's a Lynch.  Ishy you are dead.    Coroner coming soon. Scene wait for Ithi.

The current Day 3 Deadline is 9pm GMT Tuesday 12th March

Day 3 Deadline

Official Vote Count:

Ishy - 10 (Roo, Dap, Rand, Talya, Cloud, Eddie, Hallia, Maw, Arez, Peace)

Talya - 1 ( Ishy)

Eddie - 3 (Mish, Basel, Ark

Currently not voting - 6 ( Chuckles, RTE, Cyan, Leyrann,  WBK, Peace)

With 18 alive it is 10 to lynch.  That's a Lynch.  Ishy you are dead.    Coroner coming soon. Scene wait for Ithi.

The current Day 3 Deadline is 9pm GMT Tuesday 12th March

Day 3 Deadline

Awesome, Peace got the hammer

Archived