DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15. Darthe - The German Mechanic – Town - 1x BVP then Vanilla - Lynched Day 2

Uhhhh, not Kae guys, Darthe.

If you've used your action, Basel, do you mind disclosing what it was? 

Spammit. Unvote. This does make it possible for Peace to be lying after all. I can tell I need to think on this further.However, I'm still willing to bet that you both can't be telling the truth. And I would like to know if Peace is town, why fake a bloody PR?

Ed: remember back when Peace said the ark had been stolen? Well, I was the one who stole it. I had a one-shot NA to steal the ark from whoever had it. I also have the power to leave the ark in my will to the player of my choice, which is something I haven't yet decided.

tumblr_mjau6kNj221qhv7mzo3_250.gif

Ley's reaction at Lenlo's flip. 

Fake PR is gone! Finally. 

*snort*

Peace, I could almost, ALMOST believe someone had a role that sent you random info, but your play has not been indicative of Town at all.

Why do you refuse to answer a simple question?  

Yeah, that was a bit what my reaction was like...

Oh and apparently there are 31 ninjas...

I have a one-shot power that I have already used. After that, I became vanilla. Peace's wording in his second post I quoted tells me that his role PM is worded along the same lines as mine was. If he was mafia, he might claim he had a one-shot power, but he wouldn't say he is vanilla now. Would a mafia member know what a townie's role PM would say? In the first post I have here, he says he had no choice but to keep his promise not to shoot... because he couldn't shoot if he had already killed Kae.

I don't know how he would have gotten the info that Ed and Talya are mafia if he is a Vig. If I had to guess, I'd say that some other player has an investigative role whose results go to Peace instead. Which wouldn't make Peace vanilla, maybe the results go to a randomly determined person or something. But if Peace is town, I see no reason for him to make this up.

Kae's report said "desert excavator - vanilla town". There isn't anything to indicate she wasn't vanilla all along. Just a character, without even a name. Peace wouldn't know if he was lying that the role PMs would say a one-shot power would become vanilla afterward. A limited-shot power by definition becomes vanilla for all effective purposes in any game, but would he know to phrase it that way if it wasn't worded like that in his PM? I don't think so.

Read those.

The blue parts are pretty contradictory. I don't even need that first quote to prove it, it just reinforces it. If a one-shot power, by definition, becomes Vanilla, a scum wouldn't really need it in their PM to figure that out.

The green part. You had already read Kae's Coroner report, which means you went back to Page 1. I don't see how  you would have missed Darthe's portion.

Morning

youre all playing like children

Ley ypu shot our doc. Someone who had heavily hintrd at being aa doc at night. (sigh)

Peace. Wtf man, now you drop and admmit to a fake PR thats only hurt the game. You lied about havinng mmorre shots or you also shot len. Then you make weird cop claims(incase that last bit is true. I told youso RE talya)

Peace at this point id rather lynch you to test that eeven over talya then to risk trusting you and lynching a townie on one of your lies or fakr roles

also about the scene. There does appear to be two shots involved. Now peace has said just for flavpur but chuckles posted them all last nnight cos of the info on the ark so they obviously have some innfo. Care to explain peace?

Len hinted after I sent in my kill. When I said I would help Peace with his list, I sent in the kill. After that, all the hinting from Lenlo started.

Belief has no bearing on actuality. Your "belief" is just scum tactic. You've voted me. You should be fine with my advocating lynching me or moving on.

Remember I promised I wouldn't shoot last night? I kept my promise. I had no other choice but to keep it. I did kill Kae though.

Keep asking questions ED.

>I am Vanilla Town now. I was Vanilla Town yesterday. I was not Vanilla Town night 1.

Peace has suddenly vetted himself as town IMO. I'm actually quite shocked by this, but I can't see any other way this works. I just spent several minutes running the ramifications of his posts round and round in my head. Here's my reasoning...

I have a one-shot power that I have already used. After that, I became vanilla. Peace's wording in his second post I quoted tells me that his role PM is worded along the same lines as mine was. If he was mafia, he might claim he had a one-shot power, but he wouldn't say he is vanilla now. Would a mafia member know what a townie's role PM would say? In the first post I have here, he says he had no choice but to keep his promise not to shoot... because he couldn't shoot if he had already killed Kae.

I don't know how he would have gotten the info that Ed and Talya are mafia if he is a Vig. If I had to guess, I'd say that some other player has an investigative role whose results go to Peace instead. Which wouldn't make Peace vanilla, maybe the results go to a randomly determined person or something. But if Peace is town, I see no reason for him to make this up.

With all this in mind, and my mind still reeling from the possibility that Peace is town, I'm going to vote Ed. If Eddie flips town, we can expect that Peace is lying after all.

This is a really nice one. And even though it's in Darthe's role name, it's unlikely this has been thought of so well. I think I can call you and Peace confirmed town. I have something similar in my role PM.

At this point im leaning towards a lynch on peace. He doesnt add up and his death will give us the most info

Id be ok with talya but im worried peace might be trying to play to my emotions if hes lying. Ed and talya feel like very convineant viewings

Im not sure what i think of ed. Leaning town currently though

>Kae's report said "desert excavator - vanilla town". There isn't anything to indicate she wasn't vanilla all along. Just a character, without even a name. Peace wouldn't know if he was lying that the role PMs would say a one-shot power would become vanilla afterward. A limited-shot power by definition becomes vanilla for all effective purposes in any game, but would he know to phrase it that way if it wasn't worded like that in his PM? I don't think so.

Read those.

The blue parts are pretty contradictory. I don't even need that first quote to prove it, it just reinforces it. If a one-shot power, by definition, becomes Vanilla, a scum wouldn't really need it in their PM to figure that out.

The green part. You had already read Kae's Coroner report, which means you went back to Page 1. I don't see how  you would have missed Darthe's portion.

Ed, your first point just proves that you totally misread my post... whether on purpose or not, I don't know. The point is that the role PM specifically says I become vanilla after I use my power. Not all role PMs in mafia word it just like that for limited-shot roles, regardless of the fact that it's inherently true of the limited-shot role. In fact, in all the limited-shot roles I have played, this is the first time I've ever had a role PM that phrased it like this.... which is exactly the way that Peace phrased it. Are you deliberately reading something into my post that isn't there? Considering that either you or Peace is scum in my eyes, you're not helping your own case.

As to your second point: I did go back to look at page 1... to check Kae's flip. Not Darthe's flip. Since I was specifically looking at Kae's part, why would you assume that I'd take notice of something completely different?

Cos Kaes was past Darthes, i said i wasnt sure so in your shoes i would of checked all the flips

secondly all one shots vecome vanilla after. Darthes specifically said then vanilla.

But you took it back and then ley agreed didnt you? Thats the bit i find odd

i can see how you would jump to that assumption but you were accepting of evidence. Ley and arez both just followed the eady lynch

Archived