DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Was it bloody RTE who stated bloody Indy would not be bloody scum in this game?

My bloody remembering someone bloody thought Indy was town.

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I doubt it Kae. There is such a limited number of characters for Indiana Jones that some bad guys most likely had to be used as town characters to fill up numbers. Its probably why we cant reveal.

Wasn't bloody RTE it was bloody Lenlo who doubted bloody Indy is scum. 

Bloody Dice a bit bloody suspicious for jumping on my bloody comment with bloody weak vote for RTE.

VOTE BLOODY LENLO

My bloody digging up the actual bloody culprit.

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I doubt it Kae. There is such a limited number of characters for Indiana Jones that some bad guys most likely had to be used as town characters to fill up numbers. Its probably why we cant reveal.
Wasn't RTE it was Lenlo who doubted Indy is scum.

Dice a bit suspicious for jumping on my comment with weak vote for RTE.

VOTE LENLO

Second time you've voted me for stupid reasons. I bet if we removed you " PR" from your posts they would be considerably shorter btw.

Yes, I don't think Indy is scum. The scenes support this if you bothered to read them.

I edited the above to remove his PR btw. I wanted to see what it would look like and if it made sense.

Bloody OMGUS begins.

Because I dont think Indy is mafia. The scenes suggest against that theory along with what my PM tells me.

All this combined with the fact that we cant reveal characters/the limited number of characters in the Indy stories all lead me to believe that your wrong.

You pushing this BS theory that Indy is mafia along with your fake PR and all around bad play so far this game actually makes me feel very comfortable with this.

Vote Peace

Bloody OMGUS sealed and delivered.

So Lenlo, which bloody came first? 

OMGUS!!!!!  <====== There's a bloody hint.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not an omgus because I had actual reasons, unlike you. Yours was a Wombat BS, mine was a cased, reasoned vote on a person who is not town.

Tell me Peace, where is your case on me? Cause so far its because I dont believe Indy is scum ((I have information to the contrary on this, leading me to believe he is town.)) and because I am casing you. Got anything else?

Provide the bloody info.  I don't bloody believe it.  And who was bloody first?  Why did you bloody lie about that? 

Just more bloody evidence you make things up as you bloody go. 

Im not lying about anything you voted me first, you are correct. Thing is an OMGUS is more than just who voted first.

*facepalm*
Really, guys? FREAKING REALLY? 

Night is obviously the best time to make role hints.

Smart.

This!

FREAKING REALLY, Ley?

And Lenlo, it's cool to post something, imo, at Night. But not get into a full-blown back and forth. Just wait until Day. 

God knows I have my reasons not to trust Peace. 

Provide the bloody info.  I don't bloody believe it.  And who was bloody first?  Why did you bloody lie about that? 

Just more bloody evidence you make things up as you bloody go. 

And I cant, its role pm info about my character, which I am no allowed to share.

headdesk! DAMMIT!!  WHY do i keep doing that!!!   I even tried to use words like vig and they so i didnt do it this time!

I swear im gonna print a picture of your Sig and tape it to my monitor with a big HE written on it!!!!

I apologise profusely!

walks away swearing at himself

*facepalm*

Smart.

This!

FREAKING REALLY, Ley?

And Lenlo, it's cool to post something, imo, at Night. But not get into a full-blown back and forth. Just wait until Day. 

God knows I have my reasons not to trust Peace. 

Ive been threatened with death by him so if im going to die, I want to make sure everyone knows the facts before I die, if I die ((Which I dont expect to but still, need to be prepared.)).

Morning

firstly the traps. I tried to google for a list but I couldnt find anything that lists them all and I dont want to post a list on thread. The scene is on youtube (its the opening scene to the movie basically) so watch it. I wont post a video here just incase

DM *clings* Don't ever leave me again >.<

Ok so I was abooout to post my thoughts yesterday when it went off, but well then it went off. Not sure about Darthe. I really didn't like his self vote. It was very clear in the first post no self votes allowed. This reads to me like you are leaning maifa on Darthe at this point and his self vote was a tactic Didn't get so much of a scum read on him during my read through originally. Wait no leaning town I'll admit Dap's case was pretty decent, but if you pick every post apart sentence by sentence you always find something wrong. So still town on Darthe at this point but throwing a little bit of suspicion my way Honestly I'm not sure which way he's gonna flip.

But suddenly! you leave it open so that you dont take a stand either way

Cyan's post twists and turns. It sets up well for Darthe to flip town but it also makes sure to leave enough doubt to try make it look like she doesnt know how he will flip

Its a scummy scummy post imo

I haven't caught up yet, I had other things on my mind Interesting little added bit. Strikes me as an odd thing to say, but this train on Darthe is complete bs. Thats a mighty high horse for someone who hasnt read all the thread. Had you even read the cases at this point? Cos they were pretty valid to me HUGE FoS on Chuckles for the hammer on Darthe while there is still 9 hours left where people could still give their own opinion about Day 2 and possibly suggest other lynch options. Other lynch options in 9 hours. I doubt there were enough people on DM at the time to make up half a lynch let along a whole one. Why would you even suggest that

Im going to borrow your phrase again Ed. Cloud is being a donkey, but i think he is a town donkey at this point. The mafia wouldnt want to change the lynch considering how Darthe flipped and the hammer had fallen so he couldnt anyway. I just cant find a reason for him to say this as maifa, so therefore Im leaning town on cloud with this post. Ill go look over all his posts tomorrow and give you a more solid read but this post reads town for me

And Cloud, not defending Lolly here Im not defending him as I agree that he should have waited, but as far as another lynch candidate, there's not enough time and we would run the risk of a random. At this point it was pretty obvious Darthe was gonna be lynched it was just a question of who was going to do it. But on wait I kind of am

Scummy Cyan is scummy. She is trying to guide things without directly taking a stand

I already told you guys that I wasn't able to get caught up with the current game, but as I browsed through the pages I noticed people only talking about Darthe, that on itself is scummy as hell. Why is talking about someone scummy? Its mafia. Its what you do. Hammering 7 hours before deadline? I'm free this evening and I could have hammered him myself a minute before the deadline if it was needed. If you had read the game in a timely fashion you could of asked everything you wanted earlier and not cut it to the last few hours. You may of been around but no one else knew that (your recent track history said other wise) and you would of cried mafia to the high hills is Chuckles had left it for someone else to do but noone had been able to. Everyone is always active just before the deadline Not true and there would have been A LOT more info if you didn't hammer him so fast as you just did Take some responsibility. If you had been around and not skimmed you wouldnt of had anything to complain about. It gives everyone, including myself, more time to give our thoughts and possibly suggest other cases, even if they wouldn't result in a lynch. Have the chance now. Say everything you wanted to say then, now.

You make me angry Cloud

:rolleyes: Yes I'm bloody serious. I already said twice that I wasn't able to keep up (aka skimmed), but that doesn't make this fast hammer any less frustrating.

I think you dont know what a fast hammer is. You do know that cos of the trap day got shortened right? Or did you miss that

I just cant stand that you are chastising everyone for this when you are the one at fault

Or, and I fear this one might be incoming now, mentioning the scene but not the person dying in it being a scum tell. Another of the 50000 fake scum tells there are frequently used on DM.

Every scum tell started with a grain of truth. They have become really traditional now though

I'm doing this in parts, otherwise it will make my posts too long...

Is Darthe dead yet?

You do a lot of these posts. maybe a few more constructive posts, rather than flipant remarks that mean nothing and do not help town! I agree. Id like to hear more from Ishy

Because I dont think Indy is mafia. The scenes suggest against that theory along with what my PM tells me.

All this combined with the fact that we cant reveal characters/the limited number of characters in the Indy stories all lead me to believe that your wrong.

You pushing this BS theory that Indy is mafia along with your fake PR and all around bad play so far this game actually makes me feel very comfortable with this.

Vote Peace

I think both Peace's vote on Len and this vote pretty weak!

Since when did Vigs become a cool thing to keep around? o_O

I have been in a few games where they have helped win the game for the town! They are generally a town role. Im not a fan of offing town roles

Everyone else seems to have picked up that he was the vig without a problem. Other people have even mentioned it afterwards.

Still doesn't change the fact that I think him a danger to town. For all we know he could even be luring about being a vig. There are plenty of roles that can kill someone during the night that arnt town.

Im more and more inclinded to believe Peace by the way youre acting. You want him gone ASAP, before he goes after you or is proven town

Way Peace has been playing, whether he is a town vig or a third party role, I really don't care what he is. He is a danger to town and the most dangerous person to town that we have found so far.

He may be a danger to town but he is a danger to mafia. I big enough danger to make them sweat a bit. Youre looking a bit sweaty there Len

He has been nothing but a detriment to us this entire game even shooting someone who flipped town.

If you had voted him before with this reasoning it wouldn't have been so bad. There is a problem with Peace. He says he is the Vig and everyone believes him, maybe he is an assassin? I dont think i know this role. Explain please Maybe he has a third party win condition. We don't know. Doesn't mean we have to get rid of him. He did kill a town player last night, which makes us one extra down. So not too helpful with the town. If he hits one mafia you'll all be singing his praises.

So i ask you all this. If you were the Vig, who would you of shot?

Dont say no one. Thats the easy way out

So to bloody get this straight you think its bloody ok to lynch the vig?

And how can you prove to us that you are safe and that we should keep you, you can't! We have to make the call whether to keep someone around who has the potential to reduce the town down. Yes you have the chance of hitting mafia, but at present the odds are more likely to be town!

You realise there is more to mafia then just the numbers right?

Well youve already stumbled on how to get past the PR. Just read it without the bloodys

as for his usefulness we can help guide his shots now

Now you suggest song too?

He could shoot someone we dont think is mafia. He has to justify all his kills now

as for vigs being not useful. Turin shot peace in the base game. Bought us a day

i consider it buying time when this chat has become quite distracting

Who guides him, there are mafia in this game remember? So we would never agree, and for us to decide who he kills...really. We agree on lynches. Itd be like that. Im not a fan of it but id rather that then lynching a potential PR How do you suggest we do this, with votes, which has the same chance as getting mafia in a lynch! Except we can tell him not to shoot. No lynch is not an option. We can wait until we are as sure as we can be.

I agree about the song point, he couldn't have done both. Song was definitely mafia kill, because you would have had to have two people working together to not get a coroner result...The coroner result would not be a town role! Simples! As there were two kills and it only worked on the one kill, means that one is the kill. So that comment of Lens was scummy!

Agreed

Just for the record Im still sure Talya is mafia and I nominate her and Len for Peace's list

Well, I guess that is and Darthe is no longer with us. that guy in the film was pretty gruesome though!

I think it should be noted that when 'directing' the vig, he should be given a list of targets to choose from, incase there is a nasty mafia role in this game.

As said before, who will decide this list. Well we all put forward ideas and in the end its up to him i guess There already is a list - at the beginning. Well there are people on that list that I wouldnt suggest shooting so lets not use that list It would also depend how many kills Peace has. Games I used to play the vig only ever had one shot, but more recently they have had two or three! As games got more complex they got more shots to balance it out. That fact alone should tell you that you need to keep him around until he is shown not to be a vig. For now im leaning Vig though

@ Peace - How many kills do you have?

I'm not scared of the Vig, only the player who is claiming it. Vigs can be just as detrimental to the Town as they can help.

I feel pretty confident that Peace is a more than good enough player to handle the role. Last night was an anamoly, more players thought Kae looked scummy than not.

The trouble is with Mafia, no matter how good you are at it, you always get people wrong! True but the better you are the less that happens Peace did this last night. I don't think it's necessarily worth a lynch right now, but certainly not someone you can trust to get it right (which has nothing to do with Peace's ability to play). We were all wrong about Darthe, but he certainly came across as mafia.

I can just see her using this against me when I suggest lynching her again. "but you got it wrong last time"

She is mafia I bet my left nut she is

Ok lets do it the old fashioned way. Havw a separate blue vote for who we think Peace should shoot

Seen this done and it didn't work then neither You got a better idea than lynching him?. You are playing into the hands of the Mafia, by allowing them to have a say in another night kill. They already have a say on a lynch and have a night kill, and you want them to have a say on another night kill? So then we trust him once more. If he does an anti town kill, well there you go. I still think Kae was a fair shot. I would of chosen Talya, RTE, or maybe Len but Kae wasnt looking good

It does seem to be a rather quiet evening.

So why don't you add to the game! Here Here

Well, I'm going to assume that Dice is a no-go. I might as well unvote and vote Darthe.

File this bloody post away. Bloody scummy vote is bloody scummy.

I agree, why is Dice a no go? If you believe he mafia, state a better case! As for voting Darthe, there was no need to go over yet, gave up too easily and voted on an easy lynch. Dice wasnt ever really on the cards IMO. It did look a bit like a ploy to look reluctant to vote Darthe or whoever the lead lynch candidate turned out to be

Thank God it is night now. Please do me a favour! Do not keep spamming and have pages of stuff that aren't game related, it was hard to catch up over 12 pages altogether and not helped because I ended up with a Migraine this morning. The reason I'm happy about it being Night. I can relax for the rest of the evening and hope this migraine is on it's way out!

New list.

Cloud, Piano, Ishy, and Cyan.

Maybe Dice.

So, originally it was:

Darthe, Piano, Cloud, and Ishy.

Maybe Dice.

Question about the list. Why is Cyan now off the list, where does Talya fit in, when will you bring an actual case against me?

I will not bloody shoot by bloody vote. I don't bloody know who's opinion to bloody trust.

I will not bloody give my bloody number of bloody shots to you all.

I will bloody likely shoot bloody Basil or bloody Lenlo tonight. Or bloody holster. I'll let yall bloody know before I bloody act.

No bloody compulsion.

So you lied when you promised to accept the voting thing then? Well good to know what little trust I had placed with you, mostly from the pushing of others, has been tossed on the wayside once again. Peace you are a loose cannon and we cant afford to hold onto your screw ups with the vig.

You are desparate to lynch him arent you. But also there is a slight change in your language, you are now acknowledging he is vig. So you are pushing a lynch on a town player then. Cos he scares you.

And before you ask where you promised, its right here.

V

Already bloody promised.

Kae's bloody scummy post came at night.

At the top of page 69. So you cant BS your way out of this lie.

Oh and your not giving us the number of your shots once again helps you keep the act that your a town vig. Town vigs have limited shots generally and can shoot at anytime, day or night. You seem to be able only to shoot by night and you refuse to give us a number of shots.

The number of shots is something the mafia dont know. The WIFOM is something to use against them

You are now moving away from town vig to mafia vig, but you completely have dropped the 3rd party idea it seems

Lastly a true Vig is a NA. An insta kill vig is day or night

Oh and I find it funny that before I brought a case against you, you didnt care about me at all but the moment I did and started accusing you I jumped to the top of your scum list. Self preservation the only thing guiding you or what? Cause thats not town. It seems to be whats guiding you

Finally the amount of role hints floating around is stupid

Its night time guys

*facepalm*

Smart.

This!

FREAKING REALLY, Ley?

Note that this was not the first time I said I trusted Peace.

I just want people to stop casing him, as there is no use in it.

Morning

firstly the traps. I tried to google for a list but I couldnt find anything that lists them all and I dont want to post a list on thread. The scene is on youtube (its the opening scene to the movie basically) so watch it. I wont post a video here just incase

DM *clings* Don't ever leave me again >.<

Ok so I was abooout to post my thoughts yesterday when it went off, but well then it went off. Not sure about Darthe. I really didn't like his self vote. It was very clear in the first post no self votes allowed. This reads to me like you are leaning maifa on Darthe at this point and his self vote was a tactic Didn't get so much of a scum read on him during my read through originally. Wait no leaning town I'll admit Dap's case was pretty decent, but if you pick every post apart sentence by sentence you always find something wrong. So still town on Darthe at this point but throwing a little bit of suspicion my way Honestly I'm not sure which way he's gonna flip.

But suddenly! you leave it open so that you dont take a stand either way

Cyan's post twists and turns. It sets up well for Darthe to flip town but it also makes sure to leave enough doubt to try make it look like she doesnt know how he will flip

Its a scummy scummy post imo

I haven't caught up yet, I had other things on my mind Interesting little added bit. Strikes me as an odd thing to say, but this train on Darthe is complete bs. Thats a mighty high horse for someone who hasnt read all the thread. Had you even read the cases at this point? Cos they were pretty valid to me HUGE FoS on Chuckles for the hammer on Darthe while there is still 9 hours left where people could still give their own opinion about Day 2 and possibly suggest other lynch options. Other lynch options in 9 hours. I doubt there were enough people on DM at the time to make up half a lynch let along a whole one. Why would you even suggest that

Im going to borrow your phrase again Ed. Cloud is being a donkey, but i think he is a town donkey at this point. The mafia wouldnt want to change the lynch considering how Darthe flipped and the hammer had fallen so he couldnt anyway. I just cant find a reason for him to say this as maifa, so therefore Im leaning town on cloud with this post. Ill go look over all his posts tomorrow and give you a more solid read but this post reads town for me

And Cloud, not defending Lolly here Im not defending him as I agree that he should have waited, but as far as another lynch candidate, there's not enough time and we would run the risk of a random. At this point it was pretty obvious Darthe was gonna be lynched it was just a question of who was going to do it. But on wait I kind of am

Scummy Cyan is scummy. She is trying to guide things without directly taking a stand

I already told you guys that I wasn't able to get caught up with the current game, but as I browsed through the pages I noticed people only talking about Darthe, that on itself is scummy as hell. Why is talking about someone scummy? Its mafia. Its what you do. Hammering 7 hours before deadline? I'm free this evening and I could have hammered him myself a minute before the deadline if it was needed. If you had read the game in a timely fashion you could of asked everything you wanted earlier and not cut it to the last few hours. You may of been around but no one else knew that (your recent track history said other wise) and you would of cried mafia to the high hills is Chuckles had left it for someone else to do but noone had been able to. Everyone is always active just before the deadline Not true and there would have been A LOT more info if you didn't hammer him so fast as you just did Take some responsibility. If you had been around and not skimmed you wouldnt of had anything to complain about. It gives everyone, including myself, more time to give our thoughts and possibly suggest other cases, even if they wouldn't result in a lynch. Have the chance now. Say everything you wanted to say then, now.

You make me angry Cloud

:rolleyes: Yes I'm bloody serious. I already said twice that I wasn't able to keep up (aka skimmed), but that doesn't make this fast hammer any less frustrating.

I think you dont know what a fast hammer is. You do know that cos of the trap day got shortened right? Or did you miss that

I just cant stand that you are chastising everyone for this when you are the one at fault

Or, and I fear this one might be incoming now, mentioning the scene but not the person dying in it being a scum tell. Another of the 50000 fake scum tells there are frequently used on DM.

Every scum tell started with a grain of truth. They have become really traditional now though

I'm doing this in parts, otherwise it will make my posts too long...

Is Darthe dead yet?

You do a lot of these posts. maybe a few more constructive posts, rather than flipant remarks that mean nothing and do not help town! I agree. Id like to hear more from Ishy

Vote Peace

I think both Peace's vote on Len and this vote pretty weak!

Since when did Vigs become a cool thing to keep around? o_O

I have been in a few games where they have helped win the game for the town! They are generally a town role. Im not a fan of offing town roles

Everyone else seems to have picked up that he was the vig without a problem. Other people have even mentioned it afterwards.

Still doesn't change the fact that I think him a danger to town. For all we know he could even be luring about being a vig. There are plenty of roles that can kill someone during the night that arnt town.

Im more and more inclinded to believe Peace by the way youre acting. You want him gone ASAP, before he goes after you or is proven town

Way Peace has been playing, whether he is a town vig or a third party role, I really don't care what he is. He is a danger to town and the most dangerous person to town that we have found so far.

He may be a danger to town but he is a danger to mafia. I big enough danger to make them sweat a bit. Youre looking a bit sweaty there Len

He has been nothing but a detriment to us this entire game even shooting someone who flipped town.

If you had voted him before with this reasoning it wouldn't have been so bad. There is a problem with Peace. He says he is the Vig and everyone believes him, maybe he is an assassin? I dont think i know this role. Explain please Maybe he has a third party win condition. We don't know. Doesn't mean we have to get rid of him. He did kill a town player last night, which makes us one extra down. So not too helpful with the town. If he hits one mafia you'll all be singing his praises.

So i ask you all this. If you were the Vig, who would you of shot?

Dont say no one. Thats the easy way out

So to bloody get this straight you think its bloody ok to lynch the vig?

And how can you prove to us that you are safe and that we should keep you, you can't! We have to make the call whether to keep someone around who has the potential to reduce the town down. Yes you have the chance of hitting mafia, but at present the odds are more likely to be town!

You realise there is more to mafia then just the numbers right?

Well youve already stumbled on how to get past the PR. Just read it without the bloodys

as for his usefulness we can help guide his shots now

Now you suggest song too?

He could shoot someone we dont think is mafia. He has to justify all his kills now

as for vigs being not useful. Turin shot peace in the base game. Bought us a day

i consider it buying time when this chat has become quite distracting

Who guides him, there are mafia in this game remember? So we would never agree, and for us to decide who he kills...really. We agree on lynches. Itd be like that. Im not a fan of it but id rather that then lynching a potential PR How do you suggest we do this, with votes, which has the same chance as getting mafia in a lynch! Except we can tell him not to shoot. No lynch is not an option. We can wait until we are as sure as we can be.

I agree about the song point, he couldn't have done both. Song was definitely mafia kill, because you would have had to have two people working together to not get a coroner result...The coroner result would not be a town role! Simples! As there were two kills and it only worked on the one kill, means that one is the kill. So that comment of Lens was scummy!

Agreed

Just for the record Im still sure Talya is mafia and I nominate her and Len for Peace's list

Well, I guess that is and Darthe is no longer with us. that guy in the film was pretty gruesome though!

I think it should be noted that when 'directing' the vig, he should be given a list of targets to choose from, incase there is a nasty mafia role in this game.

As said before, who will decide this list. Well we all put forward ideas and in the end its up to him i guess There already is a list - at the beginning. Well there are people on that list that I wouldnt suggest shooting so lets not use that list It would also depend how many kills Peace has. Games I used to play the vig only ever had one shot, but more recently they have had two or three! As games got more complex they got more shots to balance it out. That fact alone should tell you that you need to keep him around until he is shown not to be a vig. For now im leaning Vig though

@ Peace - How many kills do you have?

I'm not scared of the Vig, only the player who is claiming it. Vigs can be just as detrimental to the Town as they can help.

I feel pretty confident that Peace is a more than good enough player to handle the role. Last night was an anamoly, more players thought Kae looked scummy than not.
The trouble is with Mafia, no matter how good you are at it, you always get people wrong! True but the better you are the less that happens Peace did this last night. I don't think it's necessarily worth a lynch right now, but certainly not someone you can trust to get it right (which has nothing to do with Peace's ability to play). We were all wrong about Darthe, but he certainly came across as mafia.

I can just see her using this against me when I suggest lynching her again. "but you got it wrong last time"

She is mafia I bet my left nut she is

Ok lets do it the old fashioned way. Havw a separate blue vote for who we think Peace should shoot

Seen this done and it didn't work then neither You got a better idea than lynching him?. You are playing into the hands of the Mafia, by allowing them to have a say in another night kill. They already have a say on a lynch and have a night kill, and you want them to have a say on another night kill? So then we trust him once more. If he does an anti town kill, well there you go. I still think Kae was a fair shot. I would of chosen Talya, RTE, or maybe Len but Kae wasnt looking good

It does seem to be a rather quiet evening.

So why don't you add to the game! Here Here

Well, I'm going to assume that Dice is a no-go. I might as well unvote and vote Darthe.

File this bloody post away. Bloody scummy vote is bloody scummy.
I agree, why is Dice a no go? If you believe he mafia, state a better case! As for voting Darthe, there was no need to go over yet, gave up too easily and voted on an easy lynch. Dice wasnt ever really on the cards IMO. It did look a bit like a ploy to look reluctant to vote Darthe or whoever the lead lynch candidate turned out to be

Thank God it is night now. Please do me a favour! Do not keep spamming and have pages of stuff that aren't game related, it was hard to catch up over 12 pages altogether and not helped because I ended up with a Migraine this morning. The reason I'm happy about it being Night. I can relax for the rest of the evening and hope this migraine is on it's way out!

New list.

Maybe Dice.

So, originally it was:

Maybe Dice.

Question about the list. Why is Cyan now off the list, where does Talya fit in, when will you bring an actual case against me?

I will not bloody shoot by bloody vote. I don't bloody know who's opinion to bloody trust.

I will not bloody give my bloody number of bloody shots to you all.

I will bloody likely shoot bloody Basil or bloody Lenlo tonight. Or bloody holster. I'll let yall bloody know before I bloody act.

No bloody compulsion.

So you lied when you promised to accept the voting thing then? Well good to know what little trust I had placed with you, mostly from the pushing of others, has been tossed on the wayside once again. Peace you are a loose cannon and we cant afford to hold onto your screw ups with the vig.

You are desparate to lynch him arent you. But also there is a slight change in your language, you are now acknowledging he is vig. So you are pushing a lynch on a town player then. Cos he scares you.

And before you ask where you promised, its right here.

V

Already bloody promised.

Kae's bloody scummy post came at night.

At the top of page 69. So you cant BS your way out of this lie.

Oh and your not giving us the number of your shots once again helps you keep the act that your a town vig. Town vigs have limited shots generally and can shoot at anytime, day or night. You seem to be able only to shoot by night and you refuse to give us a number of shots.

The number of shots is something the mafia dont know. The WIFOM is something to use against them

You are now moving away from town vig to mafia vig, but you completely have dropped the 3rd party idea it seems

Lastly a true Vig is a NA. An insta kill vig is day or night

Oh and I find it funny that before I brought a case against you, you didnt care about me at all but the moment I did and started accusing you I jumped to the top of your scum list. Self preservation the only thing guiding you or what? Cause thats not town. It seems to be whats guiding you

Finally the amount of role hints floating around is stupid

Its night time guys

I have not dropped the third party idea nor have I acknowledged him as a vig. It is simply the easiest term to use in this situation. Every vig I have ever been has been able to kill during day or night Dap, so there is a precedent for this. Many many precedents.

Im not desperate to lynch him but he is obviously the best choice. He has lied, refused to give town helpful information and been generally unhelpful.

New list.

Maybe Dice.

So, originally it was:

Maybe Dice.

Cyan is on the NEW list, bro. And click the link. That was part of it, but the rest has just been your play style in general.

Recap one and two. Because these are too far back to keep digging up each time I want to ref them. lol

Leyrann, even still, you don't just go around hinting at Night. I can't remember the first time you said you trusted Peace (the exact wording and all), but you might have slipped away from it. 

You could have waited until Day broke to defend him if you so chose. 

Lenlo...don't quote his whole post and then reply with three lines. -.-

Did you have to quote all of that to jusr reply?

I read a lot odf that as you commenting on stuff with the pretense peace iw a vig. Not a "if you are the vig then ...". It reads like you have accepted it

i cant remember how much mafia you have played but vig was originallly a NA. Day actions are a fairly new mafia thing. Still within my time but they arent as old as mafia

he had onne bad kill. Who would you of shot?

I would of chosen one of those gang

Player: I think I was thinking of serial killer when I mentioned Assassin, but I have been in a game where it was called assassin (I think that was a day one), which is why I said that, sorry for the confusion. 

As for Peace, I'm not saying we should lynch him. there were a few that were blindly believing him. We only have his word he is town and not third party, which would make a difference. We don't know. I was pointing a number of different reasons for not just assuming he is what he says. And I know it's not just a game of numbers, I have seen Vig help win a game AND I have seen them lose it for town, plus he might not be telling the truth! 

I haven't mentioned anything about lynching him neither - you are very good at putting words into my mouth that I do not say! just because I don't blindly believe him. the proof will be in how he uses that role. 

Len:  you said that he can't be a vig because they can kill anytime night or day, I have never known a Vig to kill both night and day and they are limited in their kill numbers. you seem to be assuming a little too much where the Mod is concerned, we don't know how it is set up, best to keep an open mind, nothing like being suspicious but you do seem very blinded. It's almost like you are trying to recover too much from your OMGUS vote and won't let it go! 

Archived