DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

I wonder what symps would view as to RTE? We've already seen one symp. In a 24 player game I would expect 5 mafia, or possibly 3/4 mafias with 2/1 symps. I'm not trying to say Peace is a symp, because that I don't think. I'm thinking of anyone who held the Ark before the mafia got ahold of it, if any of them could have been a symp but possibly viewed as Good Guys to RTE before they got recruited?

But serously, the lurkers need to get out and about We're such a small game now, and I dislike lurkers coasting by. Easy place for mafia to hide. Maw especially; you have less posts than me, and I've been wihout reply boxes for several days and thus unable to post.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back from Vegas.

Some info here.  There are 2 staffs of Ra.  1 that lies and 1 that tells the truth.  Who ever has the other staff hold the one that tells the truth.  Who ever has held the staves can verify this.

So now whoever holds the other staff can tell us who is actually holding the Ark and that will be a scum team member.

Well, reading back it doesn't confirm Dap as town. The fake staff lies about which person has the Ark . Only one mafia member can have the Ark, so Dap can still be mafia without having the Ark in his hands, but I doubt that he is scum in the first place. Just some thoughts. 

Back from Vegas.

Some info here.  There are 2 staffs of Ra.  1 that lies and 1 that tells the truth.  Who ever has the other staff hold the one that tells the truth.  Who ever has held the staves can verify this.

So now whoever holds the other staff can tell us who is actually holding the Ark and that will be a scum team member.

Peace I really dont know if I can trust anything you say anymore. How did you get this info?

Back from Vegas.

Peace I really dont know if I can trust anything you say anymore. How did you get this info?

You are given the info when you get the staff.  You are told there are 2 staves.  1 fake and on real.  You aren't told which you have.  I now know I have the fake one.

Current Vote Count

Cloud - 1 (Chuckles)

Currently Not Voting - 10 ( Cyan, Hallia, Ley, Player, Cloud, WBK, Peace, Maw, Mish, Rand)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to Lynch.

The Day 6 Deadline is 9pm GMT Wednesday 20th March.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130320T21&p0=136&msg=Day+6+Deadline

Archived