DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

War Council RP?

Aekold

yea Kronos that would be cool. I've started a thread which has Damon going through the forms by himself but if you want to join in that would be cool. It will help me to improve my own skill if I can teach so everybody wins.

Arinth, hopefully we will see you active soon, the more children the better the stories :)

Kathleen have you any ideas as to an RP we can do together? I've just returned to the Fortress so Damon is trying to feel the currents and get to know those who are new to him, so perhaps a simple bumping into each other thread or if you like theres the active canteen thread "chow time"?

pretty much every thread I'm in is open, happy to RP with everyone if possible lol and if anyone wants a Captain in thier thread feel free to let me know. Just love RPing lol

yea Kronos that would be cool. I've started a thread which has Damon going through the forms by himself but if you want to join in that would be cool. It will help me to improve my own skill if I can teach so everybody wins.

Arinth, hopefully we will see you active soon, the more children the better the stories :)

Kathleen have you any ideas as to an RP we can do together? I've just returned to the Fortress so Damon is trying to feel the currents and get to know those who are new to him, so perhaps a simple bumping into each other thread or if you like theres the active canteen thread "chow time"?

pretty much every thread I'm in is open, happy to RP with everyone if possible lol and if anyone wants a Captain in thier thread feel free to let me know. Just love RPing lol

Posted :happy:

Edited by WolfbrotherKronos

• Arie locked this topic