• I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
    • I'll Be There For You (Theme from Friends) - The Rembrandts
    • harlem shake
    • I'm Too Sexy - Right said Fred
    • Wannabe - Spice Girls
    • We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions - Queen
    • Bohemain Rapsody - Queen
    • Cosplay

You are making me want to dig out my green screen and editing equipment for this as a few decidedly interesting WoT based video bits are now in my head.

Although, I tend to think of of Celtic music with WoT, like "Between Two Worlds" or Formerian Towers".  Basically, old tunes that are harder to get copyright issues on, but still sweeping and grand enough to show what places like DM mean to series like the WoT.

PS -- If anyone needs help editing a project like this, let me know.  I rather enjoy video editing and have quite a few tools at my disposal.  Well, that and several years of compeating in various editing contests.  Yeah...  Let's just say, I can help if needed.  :ph34r:

So you're looking to do something like this (A cosplay Lipdub)? If so I THINK that it would fall under fair use, at least in the US... Though don't quote me on it, just seems to be a lot of them on youtube and no takedown notices for them that I know of.

EDIT: tried putting it in spoiler tags but for some reason that breaks the video from viewing unless directly from youtube... Weird!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KmoKOrKJvk

You are making me want to dig out my green screen and editing equipment for this as a few decidedly interesting WoT based video bits are now in my head.

ZOMG. So jealous, I waannnntttsss :P

Word to the wise then....  You can use anything as a green screen, so long as the color is right.  Mine is little more than a large green pieces of cloth anyway.  As such, I am not above purchasing cheap, green, plastic tablecloths for larger projects when needed.  So long as they aren't terribly reflective and are easy to light evenly, it is all good.  Light!  If I ever own a house, I will paint a random wall green just for video work.  Why not?  Lol!

ZOMG. So jealous, I waannnntttsss :P

Word to the wise then....  You can use anything as a green screen, so long as the color is right.  Mine is little more than a large green pieces of cloth anyway.  As such, I am not above purchasing cheap, green, plastic tablecloths for larger projects when needed.  So long as they aren't terribly reflective and are easy to light evenly, it is all good.  Light!  If I ever own a house, I will paint a random wall green just for video work.  Why not?  Lol!

Yup, the plastic tablecloths work well as long as they are taped down well and there is no movement behind them... And the color makes a differance too since too close to someone's skin tone or clothing and you get some odd, though sometimes funny results.  Went to use an orange one at the AMoL tour I was a memory keeper for and it made most everyone look like elantrians (grey patches on their skin).  Luckily I had another color cloth as well which worked much better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived