DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Shayol Ghul] Ask Narg

NargtheTrolloc

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Nargy :)

Can you please inhale this helium so I can see what yoo sound like?

*takes prooffered balloon*

Narg no think this smart. Narg do just this once since you ask so nice.

*in a chipmunk voice* Narg definitely not think this smart and no like voice. Sound like afternoon snack.

Narg, you're very... sweet.. today...

how can I achieve that? it would make the humans so much easier to lure to the cookpot....

Narg say it about being smart. You smarter than food they trust and walk into cookpot. Also help if you tall like Narg. So Narg smart and Narg tall. Narg have no problem with food. Narg cookpot always full.

also, the seed catalogues are taunting me with the possibility that winter may end there may be a planting season .

what should I plant this year, the great lord willing and the creeks don't rise? (no flowers unless you have some use I can't think of for them)

Narg smart, but Narg no know what to plant. Plant what food goes good in cookpot with human. Also, kitty make funny thinking Great Lord let winter end. Groundhog not know what he talking bout. Great Lord has plans to keep snow on ground all year as joke. Makes humans upset to not have warmth.

*in a chipmunk voice* Narg definitely not think this smart and no like voice. Sound like afternoon snack.

:laugh:

Fankoo Narg *smiles sweetly and tries to repress giggles thinking of Up*

up_thepack_hd.jpg

Do you like nutella Narg?

hmmmmmm... carrots and lettuce then....

narg, have you ever considered keeping a pet instead of cooking it? you look warm...

Narg never had pet. Most animals Narg meet run. Some attack Narg. Once Narg catch big dog wolf thing stealing Narg food outside Dying Ground. Narg eat dog wolf thing. Narg ok with pet don't attack or eat Narg food. If Narg run out of food then pet get food or pet be food.

:laugh:

Fankoo Narg *smiles sweetly and tries to repress giggles thinking of Up*

Do you like nutella Narg?

Narg have Nutella once at inn in Cairhien. Narg like. Narg no like bread they put it on though. Narg put Nutella on serving girl and taste much better. Narg recommend.

narg, can you make it a gentle trip to the table?  i would so happily feed you,...  but more happily help you hunt.  with my feline senses and all.

your call.

Narg think cindy proposal have potential. Narg hear cats hunt birds. Narg have hard time catching birds not eyes for Great Lord. Narg always want to try pheasant.

narg, can you make it a gentle trip to the table? i would so happily feed you,... but more happily help you hunt. with my feline senses and all.

your call.

Narg think cindy proposal have potential. Narg hear cats hunt birds. Narg have hard time catching birds not eyes for Great Lord. Narg always want to try pheasant.

pheasant and grouse are very easy hunting for kittehs, and I can sing or chirp most any feathered or furred morsel right into my claws.

I would be honored to serve your fuzzy eminence.

though I must respectfully recommend spit roasting birds and small game, or perhaps using the cookpot tandoori style. it shall of course be as you wish.

narg ...how do you keep getting smarter and smarter?

Archived