A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Shayol Ghul] Ask Narg

NargtheTrolloc

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*swoons*

Narg say Kitty not bad herself.

narg, I thought you only ate meat... but leafy green food does go good with humans.

can you share any favorite recipes?

i want to spend the day cooking but I can't decide what to make...

Narg going to try hand at thing called "fajita" today. What kind recipes kitty want?

oh, and shame on me for neglecting your Purim basket.

in addition to the traditional hamantashen and fruit, I've included several kid goats and a tender milk fed veal calf.

Narg no have hamantaschen but sound tasty. Narg like goats and veal. Narg cook soon. Narg hungry.

fajitas are excellent, and any recipes you'd enjoy... I'd love to set a place for you, or at least get a taste of what you like ;)

Narg say these tasty:

Parmesan Chicken Recipe

• Prep time: 15 minutes
  • Cook time: 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 stick unsalted butter (1/2 cup or 1/4 pound), melted
  • 1 cup dried bread crumbs
  • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (or 2/3 cup if you are using a Microplane zester)
  • 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
  • A large pinch of Italian seasoning (herb mix)
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 2 lbs of skinless, boneless, chicken meat, cut into pieces no larger than 2x2 inches
METHOD

1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Pat the chicken pieces dry with paper towels.

2 In a bowl, combine the minced garlic with the melted butter. In another bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, salt, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Dip chicken pieces into garlic butter, then into crumb mixture to coat.

3 Place coated chicken pieces on to a 9x13 baking dish. Try to leave a little room between each piece. Drizzle with remaining garlic butter and bake uncovered 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Note that the chicken will get much more browned on the bottom side than on the top.

Man Dip

Ingredients:

Servings:

Units: US | Metric

1 lb bulk sausage

1 lb lean ground beef

1 large onion, chopped

1/2 teaspoon garlic salt     (I substitute 3-4 garlic cloves, cook in the skillet with the meats and onion)

pepper

2 lbs shredded Velveeta cheese

2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup

1 -2 jalapeno pepper, chopped     (optional)

Directions:

In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage, ground beef, and onion (and garlic) until meats are browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.

Add remaining ingredients; cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.

Serve warm with corn or tortilla chips.

**I usually pour this into a crockpot, on LOW, to keep this warm when serving to guests.

Narg could share recipe all day but Narg hungry.

oh, and shame on me for neglecting your Purim basket.

in addition to the traditional hamantashen and fruit, I've included several kid goats and a tender milk fed veal calf.

Narg no have hamantaschen but sound tasty. Narg like goats and veal. Narg cook soon. Narg hungry.

cindy cook soon, too... perhaps fajitas... but it may just be goat curry night in the pit of doom...

always lovely to visit with your gracious self, Narg. thank you so much for your time.

fajitas are excellent, and any recipes you'd enjoy... I'd love to set a place for you, or at least get a taste of what you like ;)

Narg say these tasty:

Parmesan Chicken Recipe

• Prep time:[/size] 15 minutes
  • Cook time:[/size] 15 minutes

Add to shopping list[/size]

INGREDIENTS

• 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 stick unsalted butter (1/2 cup or 1/4 pound), melted
  • 1 cup dried bread crumbs
  • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (or 2/3 cup if you are using a Microplane zester)
  • 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
  • A large pinch of Italian seasoning (herb mix)
  • 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 2 lbs of skinless, boneless, chicken meat, cut into pieces no larger than 2x2 inches

METHOD

parmesan-chicken-1.jpg?ea6e46 parmesan-chicken-4.jpg?ea6e46parmesan-chicken-3.jpg?ea6e46 parmesan-chicken-4.jpg?ea6e46

1 Preheat oven to 450°F. Pat the chicken pieces dry with paper towels.

2 In a bowl, combine the minced garlic with the melted butter. In another bowl mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, salt, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Dip chicken pieces into garlic butter, then into crumb mixture to coat.

3 Place coated chicken pieces on to a 9x13 baking dish. Try to leave a little room between each piece. Drizzle with remaining garlic butter and bake uncovered 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Note that the chicken will get much more browned on the bottom side than on the top.

Man Dip

Ingredients:[/size]Servings:[/size]10[/size]Units: US | Metric[/size]1 lb bulk sausage[/size]1 lb lean ground beef[/size]1 large onion, chopped[/size]1/2 teaspoon garlic salt     (I substitute 3-4 garlic cloves, cook in the skillet with the meats and onion)[/size]pepper[/size]2 lbs shredded Velveeta cheese[/size]2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup[/size]1 -2 jalapeno pepper, chopped     (optional)[/size]Directions:[/size]1[/size]In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage, ground beef, and onion (and garlic) until meats are browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.[/size]2[/size]Add remaining ingredients; cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.[/size]3[/size]Serve warm with corn or tortilla chips.[/size]4[/size]**I usually pour this into a crockpot, on LOW, to keep this warm when serving to guests.[/size]Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/man-dip-32728?oc=linkback[/size]

Narg could share recipe all day but Narg hungry.

oh, excellent, thank you!

much better than goat curry, and I don't have to go shopping.

Wow. Narg a culinary master.

Dear Narg,

Who was your favorite meal?

And if you had a chance to eat the al'Thor boy, what would you have for desert?

Wow. Narg a culinary master.

Dear Narg,

Who was your favorite meal?

And if you had a chance to eat the al'Thor boy, what would you have for desert?

Narg favorite meal pretty young girl. Not know name. Narg try barbeque sauce on her. Was good. 

For dessert Narg have Egwene. Narg think she taste good. Maybe with honey mustard this time. 

Archived