A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[SG Faire: Shayol Ghul] Ask Narg

NargtheTrolloc

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Narg,

Which is your favorite Chosen?

Narg say Lanfear favorite Chosen. Lanfear smart, Lanfear powerful, Lanfear beautiful. Narg like. Narg like any Chosen when they fight battles. Cookpot always full in battle. Narg smart, Narg like food. Narg like second best Chosen that stay alive and fill cookpot.

Dear Narg,

Do you have any cool tattoos?

Narg try to get tattoo, guy at shop start screaming when see Narg. Narg hit man on head to make him stop making noise so Narg could order tattoo. Guy cower in fear. Narg got annoyed and hungry at this point. Narg put tattoo guy in cookpot and have good barbeque for dinner.

*gives narg a pair of tender little lambs to nom*

fluffy baby lambs always make me hungry. hope you like.

narg, I find it interesting that you prefer to stew or boil your food rather than roast it directly over the fire.... aside from the flavor and texture issues... it would seem that the cook pot would be too heavy to bother schlepping everywhere.

is there a reason you're committed to this method of preparation?

I know it's a why question, buti phrased it as if it isn't. hope that's ok.

*gives narg a pair of tender little lambs to nom*

fluffy baby lambs always make me hungry. hope you like.

narg, I find it interesting that you prefer to stew or boil your food rather than roast it directly over the fire.... aside from the flavor and texture issues... it would seem that the cook pot would be too heavy to bother schlepping everywhere.

is there a reason you're committed to this method of preparation?

I know it's a why question, buti phrased it as if it isn't. hope that's ok.

Narg cookpot full of flavors from years of cooking. Narg also like cooking on fire, but easier to just chop and put in pot. Narg like lamb. Cindy smart, give Narg food.

how do you keep your fur so shiny and manageable in the field?

Narg found something called shampoo and conditioner. They help keep Narg shiny and detangled.  Narg go in river once a week and use products in fur. Really help with smell. Narg find it easier to sneak up on food when smelling good.

i have a cookpot full of a half dozen kinds of meats simmering away right now, and it'll be ready for your supper in a couple hours.  i hope you'll like it, a hunter's stew.

Narg, what should I be investing in if I want to retire in say, ten years? 

also - where do you advise fleeing to after they've finished feeding off my soul at work?  i was thinking someplace not winter.  ever. 

i have a cookpot full of a half dozen kinds of meats simmering away right now, and it'll be ready for your supper in a couple hours.  i hope you'll like it, a hunter's stew.

Narg, what should I be investing in if I want to retire in say, ten years? 

also - where do you advise fleeing to after they've finished feeding off my soul at work?  i was thinking someplace not winter.  ever. 

Narg like hunter's stew, very tasty.

Narg say call investor. Narg not into retirement portfolios. But Narg hear there some good stocks.

Narg think Cindy like down south. They have lots of sun and beaches there. Narg think Cindy go to nice warm beach and watch for people being chased by sharks.

Dear Narg, 

You are smart. 

Do you have any myrdraal brothers or children? I'd imagine they are nightmares as kids. 

Narg have one myrddraal brother. Brother nasty as little myrddraal. He always eyeless glare at Narg and try to get Narg to do what Narg no want to do. Parents give brother whip and him train on Narg. Narg no like brother. Narg no see brother in long time.

Archived