DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

February Exchange: Valentine Cards!

U4ea

I'm starting this thread a little early to give the folks overseas a chance to participate! It takes a bit to get a letter over an ocean these days, so in order for them to get theirs out, we have to get them in the mail pretty soon! 

So, here's the deal with this exchange. You sign up in this thread, which means you agree to send and receive Valentine Cards from the others in this thread. You must send them to everyone who signs up! Which means, if all 17 people who signed into the January sign in thread post in here, you mail out 16 cards (17, if you want to mail one to yourself!). These don't have to be anything eccentric, just those cute little Valentines that we used to get in school. :) 

So, I'm in, of course. 

Who else is up for it!?! 

I'll start a PM to collect mailing addresses for those who don't have theirs posted anywhere as soon as folks start signing up! :) 

Happy <3 Day, everyone! 

• 3 weeks later...

I got mine from Ryrin! :) 

Mine are finally going in the mail as soon as I can procure some stamps! Sorry they're late, but you wouldn't believe the fun I've had getting what I wanted to put in the mail! grrrr...

Archived