DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who thinks Rand needs a haircut???

Safia al-Maaz

I would have to side with not cutting the hair.

But then I've got my hair to just the tops of my shoulders and it differs from rands.

*Straight blond hair with natural highlights (why say that? Got given out by alot of girls cuz of them wanting my hair recently so kinda still stuck in the mind since I do get given out to by girls who complain of my 'good hair' Frankly I'm scared of them... :shock:)*

I know a couple of guys with curly long hair and if its held back its grand but yeah Rand will look like a red light if he's the orange foxy and not the nice red.

How tall is he again?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

which is....?

I know the average hieght that would be considered tall is 6 foot, so for Aiel I would be thinking more than that but how much?

Also if we went back into history, we'd find that a average person from 200 yrs ago would be significantly shorter than a person of today.

As Scientists have put it, we're getting taller and bigger.

I don't really know. I'd guess Rand is 6 feet or over. He's not the tallest of the men we have seen though, so he's not strangely tall (at least amoung the Aiel and other tall races). They mainly measure height relative to other characters, and I don't remember ever having seen any specific heights using numbers...

• 1 month later...

I find it funny that Safia finds long hair creepy, even just down to the shoulders. As i recall, you found your karate instructor's mid-back length hair amazing.... or is it just the color? In that case yeah i kinda agree, depending on the style....

Archived