DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Beware ... She comes! And she has a big stick. Shadow Training for Cyan

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We use a roller to work out our Damage and there is a Limit to what we could convince our resident Computer Whizz, TMD, to add. I think we have most permeatations now though. You can describe the Weave however you want, if you like to RP.

And yes, the Great Lord does seem to like to periodically hurt/maim/kill those who serve him. Of course as your Rank increases, the risk of that decreases. The Light certainly don't have that problem lol. Unless they come up against one of us with a ridiculously high TP Level and Rank of course :baalzamon:

I was a big fan of the epic RP OP Battle, you would probably need to go way back to find them though. Cyan is good too. I enjoyed my practise match with her.

lol... the way you spell practise gives you away. kind of like "colour".

Eyeballing the mafia wiki... might have to jump into the next one of those that pops up.

We (some friends and I) had created a channeling "mini-game" based off OP ranks and weave rating. I should try to recreate it.

I think it would go over fairly well on threads, though I have to figure out the Rock-Paper-Scissors mechanic... bleh.

You can earn points by Modding Games you make at the BT. There is a queue for such games in the Arena. If you figure out a way to make it work let me know :)

Practise vs Practice

These are often misused in today's society as our use of proper grammar has diminished.

Practice should be used when referring to something like a doctor's practice. It could also be used in reference to a custom.

Practise is to do something like practise the violin. Basically doing to something to perfect a skill usually.

The next mafia game in the BT will be modded by me and is based on Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. You can find links to previous games in the Mafia Queue in the Arena. I'm quite proud of my Revenge of the Sith game. Or, you could always dive straight in and put yourself down as a replacement in Darthe's game, that is ongoing now.

I also have a PM with some hints and tips on it for new players in the BT. You may want to have a look whilst you are waiting perhaps?

You could even join a new game in our DM Mafia Board in the General Discussion Board. Mine will be a bit Advanced, so you might want to start off with a Basic. There are lots of hints and tips for new players in there too :)

So your Shadow Training is simple. Using cunning, humour, a great sense of timing and all of your Shadowy Charm, take out the Shadow Management so that the RIGHTFUL RULER CAN TAKE THEIR PLACE. Even morer Bwahahahahahaha!

You should be mores specific in the future to avoid loopholes in your task's requirements :rolleyes:

Archived