DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Beware ... She comes! And she has a big stick. Shadow Training for Cyan

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww I made the civvy cry. Oh well, you'll toughen up soon enough I'm sure. Especially if you keep hanging out with Shadowies :P Not impressed. Not even a little. My approval is hard to come by. Unless you know what I like.

can't join until next month when points are posted, need to get OP ranks up to par.

Thanks for link, and are you sure you don't want a perfectly stealthy murderous-type as your protege??

After all, those were good cookies.

Stealthy murdurous types are always nice to have around :P Hmmm. Well. If you do join the Shadow and I ever decide to get promoted, I might consider taking you on as my apprentice if you wish :)

The cookies are mine. Mine. *growls*

Ithi, have you read AMoL?

Why yes I have, Leyrann. Why?

Because then you nearly broke the Dragon's (Tina's) rule of no AMoL spoilers. Otherwise it might've been an accident.

I have the best gif in the world ever, but I can't post it here because the twit that made it couldn't resist putting a naughty word in it :sad:

Can you PM it to me?

How did this Thread get so busy, it was only supposed to be for Cyan lol.

It's at the BT main board, and has one of the words "Shadow" and "Light" in the title. What did you expect?

Cyan is very difficult to impress. She's also hard to kill and I definitely had a good go at that when I trained her to One Power Battle :smile: Fortunately for the Shadow I relented and let her live. I'm nice like that sometimes.

Of course she was the sole survivor of our first Hunger Games. That was total carnage. You probably should be a little bit careful around her. I think she would be highly sought after Mistress, once she reaches Asha'man, for any new Shadow Soldier.

We Shadows make excellent Mistresses.

And Masters

For our Apprentices ... as long as we can be bothered to have one. They can be a lot of work sometimes. My first was Dice. He was incredibly demanding. I literally had to beat him with the One Power, and then cut him off - Element by element when he got promoted and could no longer be an Apprentice.

You can have as many as you like. Some people don't want any.

If you are lucky enough to gain an Apprenticeship, we just make sure that there is something fun and interesting for our Apprentices to do, keep them working at Tasks to earn points for Promotion and increase in Shadow Rank, occasionally feed them our own personal points and toughen them up in OP Battles. It's much more fun making mayhem with someone else, rather than all on your own - especially if you are new.

Actually I probably need to get mine in the Battlegrounds for a Lesson before they earn enough points to escape me happily leave my service.

Archived