DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Beware ... She comes! And she has a big stick. Shadow Training for Cyan

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course they're demanding if they all are trying to remove your head from your neck so that they can take your position... We at the Light have electral votes for that. Much less bloodshed and much more intelligent leaders.

I didn't say their current leaders were stupid. I said they'd get more intellegent leaders on average if they'd use electral votes.

Also you did kidnap me to the White Tower once, and I'm pretty sure that is the time you started spreading the lie that I'd capture people until they would join the Light.

I don't know what here avatar is from (if anything), but it's soooo *squeals* CUTE!!! (LMAO)

spammers = Trolls = trolloc. obvious connection, really.

Yet I'm seen as one of the best spammers of the Black Tower. By some even as the best. Maybe I should link to the thread where I said I'd totally leave DM for 2 weeks... When I read that I saw I acquired quite a reputation.

See?

She's lying. I don't do such things if people don't give me reasons. I only started fighting you because you were kidnapping me to the White Tower.

By this statement you admit you have done this claiming justified provocation. Sounds like Marvin saying he had to destroy earth as it blocked his view if Venus.

Easy on the calling people liars.

*sideways look at tsuki*

See?

She's lying. I don't do such things if people don't give me reasons. I only started fighting you because you were kidnapping me to the White Tower.

By this statement you admit you have done this claiming justified provocation. Sounds like Marvin saying he had to destroy earth as it blocked his view if Venus.

Easy on the calling people liars.

There's one difference between me and him. I do not harm those who do not intent to harm me.

Archived