DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

AMOL Revealed!

Terez

Ha, someone should show it to Goodkind, classic. 

I must say, I do enjoy having you back Terez, for all our differences in opinion sometimes, I am enjoying your posts/topics. 

:wub:

Does anyone know if I bought a copy of AMoL and paid to have it sent to Tor or whoever, would Brandon sign it if I paid to have it returned to me?

Unfortunately Sam Wellers is sold out; they do 700 signed preorders. Best to just track him down in person if you can.

As for showing Goodkind my TOM...lol. I went on this rant about Goodkind the other day and when I was about to post it on Facebook it occurred to me to attach that photo. So I did, and I tagged Brandon, and Peter came along a few hours later and untagged him. :tongue:  Brandon should know better than to write something in my book that he doesn't want plastered all over the internet...

I am amused by Brandon's handwriting. My dad writes in a combination of capital and lower-case letters, but he's at least consistent. Like, he always uses a capital A, but Brandon basically wrote:

A MeMoRY of Light!

AND TheN RAND Died.

The eNd

So he sometimes uses a lower-case d, but sometimes not, apparently. Also,

I AM GoodKind! Fear Me! Kneel Before Zod!!

I get the impression that he tries to use block letters to make his handwriting more readable, but he sometimes gets lazy.

I am amused by Brandon's handwriting. My dad writes in a combination of capital and lower-case letters, but he's at least consistent. Like, he always uses a capital A, but Brandon basically wrote:

A MeMoRY of Light!

AND TheN RAND Died.

The eNd

So he sometimes uses a lower-case d, but sometimes not, apparently. Also,

I AM GoodKind! Fear Me! Kneel Before Zod!!

I get the impression that he tries to use block letters to make his handwriting more readable, but he sometimes gets lazy.

Makes it exciting to read that way!

Archived