DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home a bit earlier.

I see my daykill as a second lynch. One person gets the votes, one persons gets communicated to me to be lynched.

Glad to finally see something moving on the who-should-be-lynched-by-me front. However, smiley being so well defended sounds a bit odd to me too. I'd rather NOT kill Ironeyes because of his timezone. He has exactly no chance at all of defending himself before I get offline.

I have another about 90 minutes online ...

Wow, I woke up just in time, it seems. DO NOT lynch Rand. I can tell you that he is definitely town, though I can't tell you why at the moment. I know that a random lynch is bad news, but lynching Rand today is going to be bad also. 

unvote For the reasons I think Smiley gave that Thorum has a concrete way to vet himself. 

Not sure how long it is to deadline, but I'm heading to work, and will try to get on in a couple hours to make sure I can vote beforehand

We need to avoid a random lynch but there's so much vote jumping :huh:

For the sake of a non-random lynch Vote Thorum.

I'm voting now because I don't want to miss deadline tomorrow. But I will revisit this. We need a better method than this surely...

Im sorry I cant remember, but what was the case on Thorum again?

You might not remember because I think there isn't one really..

Then again, voting for yourself isn't exactly inspiring...

Woah, what?  First you vote him due to a deadline that is more than a day away which is completely ridiculous.  Then you say that there is no case on him which is half supporting him except his self vote which doesn't really mean anything according to you besides not being inspiring, which is def not a case.  This deserves my vote. vote RTE

May I quote RTE from the first post you quoted?

"I'm voting now because I don't want to miss deadline tomorrow. But I will revisit this."

- I didn't vote myself, since I didn't unvote.

- I'm Vasily Zaytsev, day vigilante. Who do you want me to kill? I can still kill when I'm dying.  I had hoped there would be two persons high in the votes when I had to say this, so you could get information from the other also

If you're a dayvig, then why didn't you kill someone at D1? Please explain, or I'll just leave my vote at you. I have about two hours online btw.

Wow, I woke up just in time, it seems. DO NOT lynch Rand. I can tell you that he is definitely town, though I can't tell you why at the moment. I know that a random lynch is bad news, but lynching Rand today is going to be bad also.

I swear, every lead we've seriously voted into comes to a dead end

and I'd like to know how you're so sure TRL, you know enough about this game that we can't just go on a vague warning and threat

- I didn't vote myself, since I didn't unvote.

- I'm Vasily Zaytsev, day vigilante. Who do you want me to kill? I can still kill when I'm dying.  I had hoped there would be two persons high in the votes when I had to say this, so you could get information from the other also

If you're a dayvig, then why didn't you kill someone at D1? Please explain, or I'll just leave my vote at you. I have about two hours online btw.

If I can jump right in: It seems to me that a day vig is a tricky position, if you reveal yourself early then you're a prime target for the mafia (because it's an extra chance to kill them), which means you sorta wanna keep it under wraps until late game where you have a more limited selection pool and your kills can be used to greater effect, if you reveal early and get deaded then you don't help much

I'll reply to this day 3, so as not to help the mafia too much.

oooor maybe it's something more

- I answered Ithi and Wombat

- The only other person mentioned, Marsh, lives in a completely different time zone. Tina is sick. I want to give him at least a chance to claim something useful. Which YOU refuse to do under quite a bit of pressure, making me believe you cannot. Which is why you are still on top. 

so that would beg the question as to whether you think Ithi, Wombat or WOT is amfia as well, as that would be what would make you suspicious?

and I refuse to claim because I think the fewer people who claim the better for town, I will if you continue in this line of thinking though

- I answered Ithi and Wombat

- The only other person mentioned, Marsh, lives in a completely different time zone. Tina is sick. I want to give him at least a chance to claim something useful. Which YOU refuse to do under quite a bit of pressure, making me believe you cannot. Which is why you are still on top. 

I guess you mean ill?

Archived