DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

Hmmm 14 Hours till deadline. I'm sorry Basel, but DM is being a total cow today. I keep getting booted to the Brown Screen of waiting and then it eats my post and I get cross :mad: Seriously - it just did it again, but luckily I remembered to copy my text first.

Now I don't mind it checking who I am, but it would be much better if it did not just dump you on the front page of the forums, whilst losing whatever it was you were about to post!

I don't have a probable-Town read on Thorum, but I wouldn't mind Rand explaining why he thinks that the 8 people who have voted so far are so so wrong. I don't have a Total-Mafia Read on Thorum either - he is a bit grey for me, probably because the case on him was made by someone I didn't entirely trust at the time. I would much rather people followed me on Marsh, or even take another look at Rand. Tina may be a bit poorly - but she has still been very lurky in her content, even if she has been posting.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to avoid a random lynch but there's so much vote jumping :huh:

For the sake of a non-random lynch Vote Thorum.

I'm voting now because I don't want to miss deadline tomorrow. But I will revisit this. We need a better method than this surely...

Im sorry I cant remember, but what was the case on Thorum again?

You might not remember because I think there isn't one really..

Then again, voting for yourself isn't exactly inspiring...

Woah, what?  First you vote him due to a deadline that is more than a day away which is completely ridiculous.  Then you say that there is no case on him which is half supporting him except his self vote which doesn't really mean anything according to you besides not being inspiring, which is def not a case.  This deserves my vote. vote RTE

This isn't really much of a case. RTE's only other game is in the WK and you know full well that that isn't moving at a great rate of speed, a day in the WK vs. a day in the BT are very different things in mafia games.

- I didn't vote myself, since I didn't unvote.

- I'm Vasily Zaytsev, day vigilante. Who do you want me to kill? I can still kill when I'm dying.  I had hoped there would be two persons high in the votes when I had to say this, so you could get information from the other also

I partially agree with Ithi. I think Thorum should shoot Rand. He's been pinging me for a while now. Everything he says is designed to make him look town rather than actually further the game along. This latest thing Ithi noticed is more of the same.

Oh he was going on about busdrivers and blockers and blah blah blah about why various roles might not work as they should and why readings might get messed up. Made me think he was laying the ground for a future defence or reason why he didn't get correct information when he makes his epic claim.

Also, the fact that he could not help himself saying 'I am Mafia' but saying any Lie Detector who checked him would see he was lying and was actually Town honest. I bet he had a right giggle at actually posting he was mafia straight out in a game when it's what we always tease him about.

You know I can't go back and find all of it though.

my Mafia at the moment

1. Marsh

2. Rand

3. Tina

Don't forget: we can make two lynches today: one via the day vigilante, on via the normal lynch.

Looks like Rand will get the normal lynch: unvote and vote Rand

Now we still need someone to vigilante-kill. I dare not hold it up  till tomorrow.

Now we still need someone to vigilante-kill. I dare not hold it up  till tomorrow.

the point was for you to kill Rand (after we give him a chance to claim - just in case we hit ANOTHER PR)

You just jumped to the top of my list, smiley  :smile:

We must avoid a random lynch, since we won't get a coroner. Rand already has a few votes, and deadline is in a few hours.

Archived