DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

To much drama

Arez Al'Loke

Almost everyone has become so incredibly sensitive.. Not even the tiniest joke is tolarated. Virtually anything I've said or done has PURPOSEFULLY been interpreted as something negative.

An example (that hasn't happend):

me - "Wow, that looked painful"

Person I'm saying it to - "What are you saying? That I'm weak?"

me - "..."

Have I missed some annual "be super sensitive and missinterpret everything someone says so you can be mad at them" week?

Ok. Obviously something has happened, if it happened here in the BT then please advise the Staff here. If it happened elsewhere then advise the Staff there and do not carry it over to here. These things should be handled via PM in the appropriate way.

We don't do great big massive arguments and stuff in public here, mmmkay?

Ok. Obviously something has happened, if it happened here in the BT then please advise the Staff here. If it happened elsewhere then advise the Staff there and do not carry it over to here. These things should be handled via PM in the appropriate way.

.... I wasn't being serious >_>

At second thought it is kinda hard to really understand what I wrote, I will make sure to edit it lol.

I haven't been mad at you in ages. I've obviously been far too soft of late.

Let me fix it.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOUVE ALWAYS WANTED A LLAMA HAT! Are you saying I didn't get it for you soon enough!?

:biggrin:

Poor Arez. We all think you are brilliant.

But.. I like my Llama hat =(

Yes, I am infact veery brilliant! NOW BOW DOWN TO ME. No? but.. Pllleeeaaassseee?

Cloud, I'm gonna kick your fluffy behind all round this Tower.

:dry:

Like I haven't got enough to do without people giving me a total Connery with imaginary arguments and slights lol

Are you a Soldier yet? Remind me that you owe me 15 push ups when you get promoted :tongue:

>.<

NO STORMLEADER, IM NOT SOLDIER YET!

YES STORMLEADER, I WILL MAKE SURE TO DO 15 PUSH UPS WHEN I GET PROMOTED!

YOU ARE RIGHT STORMLEADER, IM NOT WORTHY OF WASTING YOUR TIME!

I BEG TO DIFFER!!

*Starts great big massive arguments with a small portion off stuff*

APPLE IS BAD!

I prefer Windows for actually working on, but Apple is unparalleled in their hardware design.

I BEG TO DIFFER!!

APPLE IS BAD!

I prefer Windows for actually working on, but Apple is unparalleled in their hardware design.

pssshh, apple fan boy! Why don't you marry steven jobs or w/e his name is.. OH WAIT, HE'S NOT WITH US ANYMORE

<--- not funny. -.-

I BEG TO DIFFER!!

APPLE IS BAD!

pssshh, apple fan boy! Why don't you marry steven jobs or w/e his name is.. OH WAIT, HE'S NOT WITH US ANYMORE

<--- not funny. -.-

For me: work ----------> design. So I'm more of a Windows fan, although I do understand both sides :P

Aww and here I thought this was a toast to lots of drama :( way to ruin my day arez!

BUT!! Not-my-mentor-anymore, I don't want to disappoint you !!!! COME BACCK!!!

APPLLLLEEEEEEEEE IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............

Oh my! So long ago we spoke xP! It's been lonely without you around =// And reaallllyy boooring xD

Well, I just felt it stopped being fun when people got overly sensitive about stuff xP I've been looking in to "Jetnation" or w/e that website is called, THEY HAVE THE HUMOUR MAN XDDDD I laughed my ARSE off reading a mafia game xP

Aww and here I thought this was a toast to lots of drama :( way to ruin my day arez!

BUT!! Not-my-mentor-anymore, I don't want to disappoint you !!!! COME BACCK!!!

APPLLLLEEEEEEEEE IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............

*cough*saystheiPadPanda*cough*

and *tacklez Arez* We love yoooo :happy:

Archived