DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ajah Heads and Ajah Classes

Leala Sedai

As you develop your ickle novice, she'll become an Accepted. Say you haven't quite decided which Ajah she falls under quite yet, and you want to get a better handle of what each Ajah stands for.

Well, here's a list of all the Ajah Heads for your use! :)

Feel free to PM them with any questions.

*Keep in mind: some Ajah Head spots are empty. They will be updated on this thread as they are filled*

Black Ajah: Kathleen

Blue Ajah: Empty

Brown AjahEmpty

Gray Ajah: Empty

Green Ajah: U4ea (Otherwise known as Lor)

Red Ajah: Jagen Sedai

White AjahEmpty

Yellow Ajah: Kathleen

If you're still not sure about which Ajah to join, or if you are sure, and you'd like to take a class to get a req out of the way, the Ajahs (except the Black Ajah, of course) are slowly developing Ajah Classes to take.  

Occasionally, Ajah Heads or members of the Ajahs can post a signup thread for the classes, but you are free to request the class be taught.

Here are the Ajah Classes that have completed outlines:

The Blue Ajah

The White Ajah

The Yellow Ajah

The Red Ajah

Edited by Jagen Sedai

• 5 years later...

I see them in each Ajah's board but I am not sure I can see them...

@Kathleen : can we place them somewhere where the other RPers can see them?

Now, I am not against having different class outlines for each Ajah. So that they can all be tailor-made?

What do you think?

10 hours ago, Chaelca said:

I see them in each Ajah's board but I am not sure I can see them...

@Kathleen : can we place them somewhere where the other RPers can see them?

Now, I am not against having different class outlines for each Ajah. So that they can all be tailor-made?

What do you think?

This is something we tried to implement in 2013. I made the Yellow Ajah class and someone made a White Ajah outline. There is Blue one they say but I'm not seeing it in my quick look for it now before bed. My plan was to have the Head of each ajah write a class for their Ajah and then post it in the staff board for discussion/approval from the other heads and staff and then we could play them. I think that is why they are in some Ajah boards and not yet in the Whisper Hole where I plan to have the finalized ones.

They would have to be 6 lessons long to fit the criteria of the previous raising requirements and the ones i found that are already drafted are 6 lessons longs. 

I would be more than happy if we could pick this back up again. Anyone who can get to this board https://dragonmount.com/forums/topic/83286-hoas-look-over-here-ajah-classes/ please come in, read over what is already submitted - I think just Yellow and White there - and feel free to drag in other ones you see if you have access to an Ajah board where this was started. 

I was hoping to have the Ajah heads run this because each OOC Ajah board has its own set of traditions that happen and things that make them unique in our Tower that wouldn't be in the books or general knowledge to other groups, so we could miss important things that should be in the lessons. 

I know for the Yellow Class I went with an outline where each of the six classes had a topic and there were certain points that had to be made in that topic, then there was standard homework saying how the 'student' had to post in reply -- nothing too strict, usually just write how your character reacts to this knowledge or if there was something specific tasked in the lesson have them respond/play out that part.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Arie unpinned this topic
  • Arie locked this topic