DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

IC & OOC Hierarchy at the White Tower

Kathleen

No, main timeline amy and keeper arw both nsw characters who have not been created yet.

We just refer to them as 'the amy/mother' or 'the keeper' no names or details. Mostly people just dont rp things which require refernce to the specific characters.

• 7 months later...

Actually, what I still find odd was that the Amyrlin before Shavara  was a PSW (or was intended to be were the player to leave.. but given circumstances...), but I guess when the player left the character didn't pass on to the next person. Making the Tower -very- Red Ajah heavy with the new appointment. Not that it is a complaint, but a thought that we might want to try and "balance" or use that "inbalance" for story purposes is worth a thought. 

I'm interested in using that balance/imbalance for story purposes, yes :) Say, Reds want to do a certain mission--then an Amyrlin raised from the Red may be more likely to see it from their point of view, and would be more likely to approve it.

There may be a small disservice to the RP flare having forced NSW's in some of the key decision roles. But again, that's up to the higher-ups. 

I'm all for the inbalance myself. So long as it's used and not washed over. :)

On 1/22/2018 at 7:18 PM, Arie said:

Actually, what I still find odd was that the Amyrlin before Shavara  was a PSW (or was intended to be were the player to leave.. but given circumstances...), but I guess when the player left the character didn't pass on to the next person. 

Memory lapse? :smile: You decided to allow the previous Amyrlin to become a PC back in 2007 in order to give Arette more freedom to play outside the Main Timeline. Jaydena tried to dissuade the move based on all the reasons for making her a NSW/PSW character in the first place but to no avail. When Arette left, there was effectively no Amyrlin so Jaydena took applications and Muirenn created Shevara Edosian. Shevara took over from Annais who was killed off in a simple horse riding accident. The posts are all still in the WT Staff Archives.

Memory Lapse then. *Shrugs* There is a lot that I no longer recall 10 years later. ;)

Truly I'm trying to make helpful thoughts/suggestions. If it's inconsistent it's just been a very long time. I am not trying to throw in wrenches, and I dunno if it's worth second-guessing my intentions. What happened following was made very clearly that it wasn't my business anymore. I'm only attempting to make amends with new people in an old place to help bring a little life that's been lost for a time.

(Sorry, I had a rough day and probably feel more defensive then I should to be.)

Edited by Arie

No need to be defensive, I was merely teasing. It's easy to forget details, we all do it. I couldn't recall what the reason was either as I wasn't involved in the Admin stuff then, so I went and searched. No point keeping information if we don't refer back to it for clarification.