DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

hello !

Rafalou

Hello everyone !

I discovered the wheel of time three years ago and just finiched my first reading (i just had the time to reread some sequences with my favorite character). I can't wait for AMOL !

I am french and so i apologize for my mistakes. Anyway it's been a couple of months that i read your forum, wich is very good, and i wanted to be part of it. This is also a good way to improve my english...

And i like to share the excitement of the waiting !

I think the wheel of time is a very good fantasy book, interesting in many ways, and i enjoy reading your differents point of views and theories in dragonmount !

<.<

>.>

French eh? That's awesome! :biggrin: I'll try to avoid using my horrid spelling and confuzing English then :rolleyes: Oh and don't worry, your English looks fine :happy:

Welcome to DM Rafa! :biggrin: Glad you decided to join us! Wot is the best series ever :wub: Who are your favorite characters? Personally I like Nynaeve and Moraine the best. And Mat is just pure awesomeness.

And there's only 3 more months till AMoL!!!! Yaaaayyy!!! :impatient:

If your interested in discussions and theories, you'll probably like the discussion forums. You should also check out the social groups too if you get the chance, cuz we're awesome :happy: There's RPing too if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Oh and in case you couldn't tell, I'm not an official welcomer :rolleyes: I apolozige for the randomness :tongue:

Thanks !

Yeah french. But next week i'm travelling to New york, so i have to be ready to talk american !

My favorite is Rand by far ! I find his chapters really interesting and feel so sad for him. But maybe it is because i study medicine and have chosen psychiatry as speciality :rolleyes: . Some time, when i was thinking the book was too long, i deciced to go on because i really wanted to know what would happen to him.

And i really like Nynaeve too, and Aviendha. and many other, in fact they are all great !

I really want to go to France :happy: My dad grew up there and he's always saying how beautiful it is :lesigh:

Oh yah Rand is pretty awesome :smile: He's definitely one of the most interesting characters, especially because he goes through so many different changes throughout the book. Any particular characters which you dislike?

*Twaps Lolguy* :rolleyes:

We sure have our own bunch of crazies here, Rafalou ... lol

Anyhow, welcome to DM! I hope you find lots here to occupy and entertain you. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask :biggrin:

Oh and I'm from South Africa, btw. I studied French at university and used to be fluent in it, but sadly I have forgotten most of it over the years. I was an exchange student in Europe before I went to university, and spent a short time in France (mainly in Versailles and Lille). I would love to go back some day!

Thank you all for the welcome !

Yeah we eat bread, it's very good in france, lol

You should go to France, Cyan, i'd be there to guide you ! I love travelling and visit other countries !

Characters that i dislike ? Hum difficult... That depends on the moments of the book. Sometimes i can't stand Faile, when she is too jealous for example. I hate occasionaly aes sedai when they think they are better than anyone and they have to be obeyed, or when they conspire for stupid things... I like Egwene because of her strenghts and she is often right but some times i hate the way she is thinking about Rand for example...and how she acts in TOM. As for Tuon, i dislike her cause of what she is and her politics but i enjoyed her interaction with Mat

Edit : South Africa ? Great ! I'd love to go there ! Ah yes we forget easily languages, it is sad. I studied german and had a good level but forgot almsot everything without practice... luckily i read books in english to maintain my level. But in France we are known to be very bad for other languages...

Hehehe I'd love to come to France one day...eventually...once I finish school and save up enough money :rolleyes:

I don't like Faile much either :ph34r: She ruined Perrin I think :tongue: I like Tuon quite a bit actually though lol xD She's hilarious :laugh:

So are you looking at any SGs?

You mean Social Groups ? Yes i've been looking but don't know yet. Maybe The Aiel... I will decide after my holiday week in New York :)

In wich group are you ?

I'm in four at the moment. the White Tower, the Black Tower, the Wolfkin and, as of a few days ago, the Band of the Red Hand.

They're all very awesome and fun :biggrin:

Archived