DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Giving Away Points

Canukistani

I'd make a better slave. I can cook, clean and play music. And I'm a girl. Girls are always better. And I'll pay you!! I can give you......... 10 cents. Or write a poem to your eyes. :)

Crap. I was gonna give some good reasons but I dont' know if I can top this. She's right, girls are better.

I'd make a better slave. I can cook, clean and play music. And I'm a girl. Girls are always better. And I'll pay you!! I can give you......... 10 cents. Or write a poem to your eyes. :)

Crap. I was gonna give some good reasons but I dont' know if I can top this. She's right, girls are better.

No, boys are definitely better if a girl wants a slave, I can help her with a bunch of technological problems.

well i think rand just lost any points he might have had coming to him. really? slave? that's all you got? let's see some imagination here folks

What so I lose points and no one else who said they would be a slave does? :tongue: OK, well in addition to that, i gave you 5 points by agreeing to battle with you, so you know, you could give me some back. :)

Archived