LilyElizabeth

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad it's not Wednesday, Nolder. :P

:laugh:

I'm ok with lynching Sakaea

Vote Sakaea

thank you for this wonderful reasoning that just contributes to an already fast moving train that could easily be scumled

I'm gonna hold off on voting Kae until we get a chance to hear from her.

Just wanna give her a chance to defend herself before the train builds too much

this

I have no problem with votes on Sakaea since I believe we are at a point where it's a process of elimination now. Her or John or both are most likely scum.

I'll hold off now cause she stated shed be away all weekend and it pretty rude to build a train on someone who has stated a leave of absence.

To be sure it counts - unvote.

Vote Kae

Odds are she's scum. If not, it brings into question the validity of the 8 ball.

odds are this post sounds like you are trying to get an escape route.

I agree.

Vote Sakaea

You questioned Kae for the gut feeling vote but that is all you can say?

Vote Sakaea

Yeah pretty much

It's kind of hard to case her effectively since Kat wasn't really that involved with the game

then why are you voting for her? Random lynch between two people?

If Snow and Kae are both mafia then Snow has a better role and is okay with sacrificing Kae. I´m not sure what to do.

If this is true, then we vote for Snow. Everything here is pointing towards Snow right now, I really don't get the case on Kae. Do you just want her to die again? :tongue:

Killing her three times would be epic. :tongue:

Tell me why you prefer Snow over Kae.

the escape route post and the speed of his train

Should we lynch Peace instead? To see if he was telling the truth. We have already killed a lot of mafia members. Maybe we can afford that?

i'd say we lynch him if John snow and Kae are both town, but not until then because peace seems pretty town to me.

Vote Sakaea

Yeah pretty much

It's kind of hard to case her effectively since Kat wasn't really that involved with the game

then why are you voting for her? Random lynch between two people?

Lynch the one you're more unsure of

It's not unheard of in mafia

If Snow and Kae are both mafia then Snow has a better role and is okay with sacrificing Kae. I´m not sure what to do.

Well we can't know their roles I don't think unless a power role of ours hasn't spoken up yet

If the above is the case we just lynch both of them and hope for the best I suppose

nothing else we can really do

If this is true, then we vote for Snow. Everything here is pointing towards Snow right now, I really don't get the case on Kae. Do you just want her to die again? :tongue:

You seem overeager to switch to Snow

I don't like it

Should we lynch Peace instead? To see if he was telling the truth. We have already killed a lot of mafia members. Maybe we can afford that?

I keep thinking that for both Moon and Peace but I feel paranoid for it

They can't both be mafia and so far both have provided useful info

idk

The best I can come up with is trust them until it's plainly obvious both of them can't be town

I keep thinking that for both Moon and Peace but I feel paranoid for it

They can't both be mafia and so far both have provided useful info

idk

The best I can come up with is trust them until it's plainly obvious both of them can't be town

Do you mean Kaea and Snow with this statement, cause it sounds like you are saying Moon and Me?

If you mean kaea and Snow I whole heartedly agree with you. We are in a process of elimination. 1 or both of them are scum imo.

Archived