A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Today's Happy Place. Where is yours?

Ryrin

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are beautiful!

7662892_zpsf2b1e2b3.jpg

This is the bluffs at Romance, Arkansas. I used to go here a lot with my friends when I was a teen. It's a little known secret that only the residents know about. On the other side of that bluff is a trail that leads down to a super clear creek that's great for swimming. The only problem is by the time you climb back up, you wish you were back in the creek. *laughs* The view from the bluffs is a sea of trees. Really looks spectacular in Autumn with the different colors. I wish there was a better picture but this is the only one I found.

Lor, the same niece that lives in Scotland, spent two years studying in China.  Her honeymoon was in Tunisia.  I find that picture fascinating.

Nic, I would love to go swimming in that place.  The best places are where only the locals know...  I'll bet it is pretty in the fall.  Fall is my favorite season.

Ok, I found this picture of a Tunisian beach.  I'm cold right now.

tunisian-beach-djerba-island-04.jpg

That was a picture of The Old Mill in Little Rock. Another place I used to go to a lot when I was growing up. It's also the mill in the opening credits of Gone With the Wind. I love my home state! It has a lot of natural beauty. I could show pictures of it for awhile, but I will go to somewhere else this time. *laughs*

The Great Smoky Mountains of Tennesse.

greatsmokeymountains_zpscb250a1b.jpg

Archived