DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Zackwheat is in the Tower

Smiley73

Welcome!

So this is your welcome thread, basically where everyone will introduce themselves, yourself included.

So tell us a little about yourself, what you username means, why you picked the BT to go to and I'll go find something to spam, though it probably won't be brownies, I think I may be out of brownie spam

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Black Tower, Zack!

Games, spam, OP battles...more games...more spam...yes I am half asleep right now, but that is a sufficient summary of what goes on here :tongue:. I am the Faction Leader of the Light so if you have questions about the Light or the BT in general, feel free to throw me a pm.

Enjoy your time in the madhouse.

Hey everyone! I love how much activity Dragonmount has! I'm so pumped for AMoL but i'm sure that I'm just preaching to the choir on that one haha. Thanks for the thread, my favorite part of the books is the use of saidin and saidar, nothing beats a little magic to get the blood flowing in the morning!

Hello hello Zackwheat :)

Hopefully Smiley will edit his OP and correct your name in the Title.

I'm Ithi and I'm a bit Shady. I also look after games and Mafia. Do you play? If not I highly recommend it as a way to really get to know your fellow members lol.

Our wonderful Lady Dragon, Tina, will be along shortly to get you added to our private Boards and once she has, you should head on over to the Farmhouse for Saidin Class. In the meantime sign in to Rollcall at the top of this Board and join in wherever takes your fancy.

Also, questions and stuff - I could probably manage a few :smile:

Hey everyone! I love how much activity Dragonmount has! I'm so pumped for AMoL but i'm sure that I'm just preaching to the choir on that one haha. Thanks for the thread, my favorite part of the books is the use of saidin and saidar, nothing beats a little magic to get the blood flowing in the morning!

>.>

Where exactly are you in the series?

I'm surprised by the activity in this group...in the Wolfkin it could take a day for a post to get responses...here i leave for like 5 mins and it's like...

FIVE MILLION POST!!!!!! WHAHAHAHA!

There's something about the BT that keeps us running, like a generator...

maybe the 100 000 thread, maybe the fact that we have so many people

Archived