DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Mission

Basel Gill

Basel sneaks toward the Lightie chambers under cover of the wee hours of the night. The stuffing has all been moderated out of him,

So should we assume all Shadow members have smelly socks? Or that they like and approve of smelly socks? :wink:

Some of us do. *dumps all my smelly socks on Tress's bed*

Good idea, Basel!

*grabs a particularly old sock and stuffs it in Tress' mouth*

*gags*

*spits*

*fumigates her bed*

*glares at Ed*

*glares twice at Basel*

That's about enough out of you, mister.

*moderates the stuffing out of Basel*

...so it is easy for him to lie down on the floor and slide underneath the door. Once he is inside, he looks around. Everything is so sunny and bright with the decor, even at night. He cautiously flips on a small light, and begins taking a peek on the shelves. One small book catches his eye:

A Guide to Cooking with Bacon for the Glory of the Light and Defeat of All Things Under the Shadow

Basel's eyebrows rise in shock. This cannot be allowed to remain in the hands of the Lighties, he decides. He quietly tucks it under his black coat and heads back out the door, which opens from the inside easily. He knows he will be spending some time in the kitchen, mastering the Lighties' bacon secrets.

How did that come into your hands? I was working to destroy bacon...

Now that's just misguided evil. Bacon is delicious, and the Lighties can't be allowed to keep it to themselves.

Just to disclaim, the whole bacon thing in the Light has been gone for quite awhile now, so I am supposing that book you found would be very dated....

Now that's just misguided evil. Bacon is delicious, and the Lighties can't be allowed to keep it to themselves.

Just to disclaim, the whole bacon thing in the Light has been gone for quite awhile now, so I am supposing that book you found would be very dated....

Well, aside from this thread, there was bacon talk in the BT just yesterday. I wouldn't call that dated.

Everything is so sunny and bright with the decor, even at night....

man, did you take a wrong turn on the way to pismo beach.....

This made me laugh. Cindy, you get a brownie all for yourself.

orange-almond-brownie.jpg

Well, aside from this thread, there was bacon talk in the BT just yesterday. I wouldn't call that dated.

Who, when, and where other than Shadow members (and only Pankhuri saying she was working to destroy it, being a vegetarian)? If a Light member did say it, it was for his/her own reasons as it has nothing to do with Faction affairs anymore. It was horrific that it ever managed to be in the first place. I know what the hell I am talking about, being the Faction leader and all.

Archived