DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Kat - how did you break it this bad?

Emillith

Sheesh, I wander away for a few years and come back to see Ajahs that apparently only have 10 or so people each? When I left the Browns and Greens had 40ish each, the Whites and Reds were in the 20s...

You've spent too much time in the pudding mines. :P Sheesh, first I have to create your Library, then I have to play mommy and feed you at Con and clean up after your apartment - now do I need to clean up in here too? tsk tsk. :P

Heh, when the org boards fought tooth and nail to get separate ajah boards bc the generic WT one was flooded each day? Yeah, loads were active. :P Then the whole splitt thing, then DM5 - or was that the splitt? Goodness I can't keep all the incarnations straight. :scratch Are there incarnations any more? Or should I not even bother asking since that was an RP thing? :P

In the bathroom, eh? Did that silly SG dude get in the kitchens? :P Or maybe they are practicing for my old line of work. ;)

;) Thanks, Dwyn. Be careful, she's crafty and has eyes coming out of strange places...

We really only had a few Ajahs that went over a dozen people when Em was here. The Browns, Greens and Blues were the largest.

A good chunk of those "300 members" we had before the split were lurkers who never posted. We also had quite a few people who started characters and never got beyond novice or Accepted. We did have higher numbers, but not nearly as high as Emmie seems to recall.

Archived