DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome, Dors Maherally!

John Snow

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the welcome! It won't be difficult for me to keep those two things in mind.

About myself... I'm 23, I live in Spain and I'm studying Law. I like crocheting and drawing (I'm just a begginer). My favourite TV Show is Doctor Who (though I've only watched the new series). I also like Battlestar Galactica, Friends, Sherlock, Big Bang Theory, Six Feet Under... Films and books that I like... Well, I could make a list, but it would be huge.

I. Love. Spam. :happy:

*snags a brownie*

mmmmmmmmmmmmWelcome, Dors! :laugh:

I'm Tress, one of the Storm Leaders of the Light Faction hereabouts... make yourself at home, spam and join in on the games and such. Our Lady Dragon will be along shortly to welcome you and get you made official -- as well as kicking our resident EwokAdmin to give you access to the private boards.

Meanwhile, enjoy the brownies... at least as much as you can with Ed waving his smelly socks about. :tongue:

Welcome to the BT Dors,

Always so nice to see new Members join, and we certainly have lots to do. All kinds of games and other randomness occurring at all times. I'm Ithi and I look after some games and other stuff. Have you ever played Mafia? If yes - we have a game on most of the time and if not there are plenty of people who can show you the ropes.

To earn your first easy points, so and sign in Roll Call at the top of this Board and once our amazing Lady Dragon sorts your access out, head over to the Farmhouse and sign up for Saidin Class so you can learn how to destry things most effectively - it's also the first step to getting Promoted.

Have fun :)

Good morning! What a wonderful welcome!

Oh, Light... Fine, fine, I don't want to suffer your smelly sock wrath! I prefer brownies... Dors Venabili is an Asimov's character from Foundation's precuels (Prelude to Foundation and Forward the Foundation); Maherally is part of a song's title. To keep answering questions, I've never played Mafia, but it seems to be funny.

Nice to see you, Cyan! I see a lot of familiar faces around here, and many friendly people. This is going to be amusing!

Glad you decided to sneak over from the White Tower to join us, Dors :tongue:. Welcome to the Black Tower!

I bet some else gave you the recittal over you can do anything you want here, spam, games, OP battles, anything, but if not...I just gave it to you. I am Logain, aka the Faction Leader of the Light, so if you have any questions, please feel free to toss me a pm.

Have fun !

Interesting. I've never heard of either. But welcome again. Enjoy your time here.

You should take a look at mafia. It's really fun!

Ewwww, it's Taltos. *throws a fireball at him*

Don't PM him. He's baaaaddd juju. *does voodoo dance and sticks needles into a doll*

Archived