DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome, EmperorAllspice!!

John Snow

Nah, there's mention of it a few more times. Rand says "I killed Shai'tan" after his fight in The Dragon Reborn, and Moiraine smacks him, and the world kinda lurches and gets darker. It will continue happening a few more times, but it's one element RJ kinda tapers off as people become more accustomed to his world.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome!!! I'm Tress, one of the Storm Leaders of the Light Faction hereabouts... The Lady Dragon should be along shortly to say hello and get about the process of making you official and getting you access to our private boards. In the meantime, the taint appears to have already done its work on you :laugh:

Spam away, join in the fun and games, and when you can see the private boards there will be lots more to explore! Feel free to PM me if you have questions!

And welcome EAS. Watch out for the cats around here. They're rabid.

*narrows eyes* Apparently my bonded is cruisin' for a bruisin'. Or a rabid cat bite, one of the two.

Also, Oldspice, if you have interest, there is a class for September for One Power training...

You can sign in here: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/73805-september-saidin-class-signups/page__st__20

If you like. If you prefer to get a feel for this here more first, no worries, check it out check it out check it out

Also, Oldspice, if you have interest, there is a class for September for One Power training...

You can sign in here: http://www.dragonmou...ps/page__st__20

If you like. If you prefer to get a feel for this here more first, no worries, check it out check it out check it out

He won't have access to the private boards just yet... usually takes a few days, once Tina prods the admins to take care of it.

Archived