DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BT Challenge: Can you get this thread to 150 before the year ends?

hazelkrs1

*Balefires former 'prentice*

:baalzamon:

You are only allowed to Balefire them while they are still your apprentice. *balefires Despo mixing in some holy water with silver nitrate and Jack Daniels returning Nya to existence*

I KNEW girls weren't made of sugar and spice...

*opens one eye*

It's hard to kill Master...he's a Vampire, Werewolf, Zombie, Rockstar...

This woman speaks truth

*nods*

*Balefires former 'prentice*

:baalzamon:

You are only allowed to Balefire them while they are still your apprentice. *balefires Despo mixing in some holy water with silver nitrate and Jack Daniels returning Nya to existence*

I KNEW girls weren't made of sugar and spice...

*opens one eye*

It's hard to kill Master...he's a Vampire, Werewolf, Zombie, Rockstar...

This woman speaks truth

*nods*

*sighs*

*yawns, curls up in a ball and goes to sleep*

Wake me up when September ends.

Not ...Before The Lobotomy? Oh wells, Good Riddance (kiiiiddding, have teh Time Of Your Life & a nice Holiday sleeping! ;P :wub: And don’t go down le Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, you want nice ones! :happy:

Neh I shall wake yoo, I swears on Horseshoes And Handgrenades. ...When It’s Time. …or When I Come Around. Teehee I be un Walking Contradiction :laugh: But yoo be Stuck With Me, so baaaaha! :P :myrddraal:

Oh and don’t forget we has Church On Sunday.

Are We The Waiting….yes we are…Waiting…. :rolleyes:

Hmm-mm-mm… Do Da Da….

OMG See The Lighties!? What are they up again….hmm I’ll fill yoo out about it when yoo wake back up :)

Anyway I’ll Wake Yoo Up When September Ends sure :wink: I'll ring out teh bells again, like we did when spring began :)

this is great

Not ...Before The Lobotomy? Oh wells, Good Riddance (kiiiiddding, have teh Time Of Your Life & a nice Holiday sleeping! ;P :wub: And don’t go down le Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, you want nice ones! :happy:

Neh I shall wake yoo, I swears on Horseshoes And Handgrenades. ...When It’s Time. …or When I Come Around. Teehee I be un Walking Contradiction :laugh: But yoo be Stuck With Me, so baaaaha! :P :myrddraal:

Hmm-mm-mm… Do Da Da….

OMG See The Lighties!? What are they up again….hmm I’ll fill yoo out about it when yoo wake back up :)

Anyway I’ll Wake Yoo Up When September Ends sure :wink: I'll ring out teh bells again, like we did when spring began :)

:wub:

Hmm-mm-mm… Do Da Da….

so sweet! If I had any points to give they'd end up right heere.

• 3 months later...

Archived