DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Sea Ridgedawn :)

Crimson_Ayla

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. Well. They're definitely calorie free brownies *nodnod*

I dunno about graveyard, but feel free to haunt just about anywhere on teh main boards (yoo gets access to our secrety boards soon), avoiding teh pinned topics just to be safe.

Everything here is covered in un nice thick layer of spam :)

Welcome Sea? ... Ridge? ... Dawn? ... SRD?

Anyways, welcome oh one with the very long name to our TaintyTM home. Our wonderful Lady Dragon will zoom past shortly and wave you under our Admins noses until they add you to our Private Boards, in the meantime join in with whatever you can see and just follow the form of posting therein.

Head up to the top of this Board and sign into Roll call - you belong to us now, and once you get access go sign up or bulldoze your way, politely of course, into our latest Saidin Class - it's the first step to promotion.

I'm a Stormleader of the Shadow, and also look after our games and Mafia here at the BT. Both are great ways to get to know us better and you will earn points too. Points are good.

And if you would like to know more about the Shadow, or just the BT in general, feel free to ask questions or even PM me.

Ithi :)

:moiraine::darkone:

Welcome to the Black Tower, Sea Ridgedawn!

I am the Faction Leader of the Light, aka Logain, here in the Black Tower, so if you have any questions about the BT and especially the mainboard (because it is always a spammy mess, and nicely so :happy:), feel free to shoot me a pm.

So tell us a little about yourself. What is your favourite WoT and non-WoT book? Who is your favourite character in the books?

Welcome to the Black Tower, Sea! We love to eat new members. Just relax, put your feet up and feel like home. Well, maybe you shouldn´t relax too much because you never know what could happen. And, come to think about it, some people here have bad memories about disgusting socks so maybe skip the put your feet up part too. But feel like home!

Gimme back my Spam Jani! I need it in order to complete my own BT, made not from SG rock, but Cost Co Spam tins. :baalzamon:

What is more evil, SG or CC? Pretty close in my estimation...

No way, you nefarious Spam hoarder! It is MINE!

Oh, and Costco lives in the Light! How dare you make such foul accusation?

Archived