DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MULTIPLE CHOICE MASTERY: Your Saving Grace

Cbinpdx

Attention, all you slackers out there (and you know who you are)! How many times has your pink bottom (and GPA) been saved due to multiple-choice questions on your exams?

I think fondly of the many delicious hours I was able to party and/or sleep in, because I knew my time was better spent doing almost anything than cramming for a test. You can always camouflage your ignorance with a little quick thinking, logic, caffeine, and creativity (providing you eat a complete and proper breakfast, of course). Also, never underestimate the power of a little sincere flattery.

Now, if your professor can come up with questions like these, you (being so much smarter) can too. So come on, y’all! Put on your Educator’s Hat and gives us a Multiple Choice Question for the Quiz of Life.

Something like this:

The most populous city in Canada is:

A. Vancouver

B. Winnipeg

C. Montreal

D. Other (Explain)

D. Other: The most populous city in Canada is Trois Rivières, Quebec. This is because the regional census official secretly included in the headcount all of the town’s beavers. Since these numbers were accepted and included in the report officially published by the Canadian government, it is, officially, fact.

Answer the following question, if you think you know the answer! Then pose one of your own:

Carassius auratus is commonly known as “goldfish” because:

1. Its eggs are a shimmery golden color.
  2. Its choice flesh commands high prices in sushi bars.
  3. You spend all your gold maintaining your koi pond.
  4. Other (Explain):

*For Turin*

In the original movie, Smokey and the Bandit, the role of Cledus was played by which actor?

A. Burt Reynolds

B. Jackie Gleeson

C. Jerry Reed

D. Sally Field

C. Jerry Reed

Recently, a lot of folks in Black Tower have been turning their avatars and siggies pink because:

a. It's such a pretty color! Who doesn't like pink?

b. Most of the people in the SG are color blind.

c. Turin Turambar is leader in the world of fashion as well as in the BT.

d. Other. (Explain)

Niel is too busy playing Bobble-Head or something to come up with a question, so here's the next puzzler for you, oh tainted ones:

In The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy gets her ruby slippers

A. Fifty percent off at the Emerald City branch of Bloomingdale's.

B. By murdering their previous owner.

C. By "borrowing" them from her neighbor in Kansas (who surely won't miss them).

D. Other (Explain)

Recently, a lot of folks in Black Tower have been turning their avatars and siggies pink because:

d. Other. (Explain)

Dude- I AM colorblind. Legally and all. I have a form of red-green colorblindness where everything is shifted over to the red side of the spectrum, so some greens fade into brown, some blues are purple, etcetera.

d. Other. (Explain)

Dude- I AM colorblind. Legally and all. I have a form of red-green colorblindness where everything is shifted over to the red side of the spectrum, so some greens fade into brown, some blues are purple, etcetera.

Fascinating! I wish I could see things as you do, just for one day. The world must look very different...

Archived